Active Topics

Notices

Hi everyone,
Please I need uregent help as I downloaded wazapp last version for my N9 but i can not register in and just get this massage ( fail too many) and this mis my frist time i use whatsapp
Please teach me in details how i can overcome this problem and thank you

Originally Posted by ahsm View Post
Hi everyone,
Please I need uregent help as I downloaded wazapp last version for my N9 but i can not register in and just get this massage ( fail too many) and this mis my frist time i use whatsapp
Leave it alone for a day and then try again..

Search the thread and youll find lots of people with this issue.

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

The Following User Says Thank You to godofwar424 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 239 | Thanked: 70 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
ok i installed dev version 0.2.6.90 today... but i can't change my status... and i can't see the option from cepi to create groups... so no big difference for me...

if i would like to go back to 0.2.6 i just have to uninstall the normal way?

Originally Posted by ahsm View Post
Hi everyone,
YOU CANNOT OVERCOME THIS PROBLEM AND WELCOME.

You post here, but you start another thread in another forum. You should have your account suspended for spamming.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lifeintheblitz For This Useful Post:
Posts: 147 | Thanked: 33 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Lebanon
i need some help ...
i download the DEV version and it worked well but sometimes when i click to enter a page or to write wazapp freeze nothing happens ... then i swip wazapp and then go back i get what did i click and didn't respond and each time i want to click something i have to swip watsapp and enter it again and again !!!

any solution for this problem ??

Originally Posted by lebanez View Post
i need some help ...
i download the DEV version and it worked well but sometimes when i click to enter a page or to write wazapp freeze nothing happens ... then i swip wazapp and then go back i get what did i click and didn't respond and each time i want to click something i have to swip watsapp and enter it again and again !!!

any solution for this problem ??
Only solution is to use the STABLE version instead of the DEV version.

Or use common sense and just recopy the files over..

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

Posts: 147 | Thanked: 33 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Lebanon
Originally Posted by godofwar424 View Post
Only solution is to use the STABLE version instead of the DEV version.

Or use common sense and just recopy the files over..
so any one try the Dev version will face this ???

The Following User Says Thank You to lebanez For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by lebanez View Post
so any one try the Dev version will face this ???
Its not a 100% definate outcome.

But its one of the many possible screw ups.

Hence its a Dev/Unstable version.

My Contributions

Hi. My little sister has just got a N9 and so i went to www.wazapp.im to download wazapp and when i download it can't and it shows the following message: Couldn't download that file. Type .deb not supported. I am in South Africa. Can somebody please help :'(

Posts: 41 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Beirut , LEBANON
Originally Posted by kingdunamis View Post
Hi. My little sister has just got a N9 and so i went to www.wazapp.im to download wazapp and when i download it can't and it shows the following message: Couldn't download that file. Type .deb not supported. I am in South Africa. Can somebody please help :'(
press ok...and when in rename dialog..add
.deb
to the file name..it will download...and then install...and enjoy

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp