Originally Posted by requiem_76 View Post
do you know hot to uninstall it? because since i've put Inception,unrestricted system and the social network status updater i cannot install/uninstall anything else...
Thats because you have gone and put the PR1.2 unrestricted ui on a PR1.3 N9...

It says quite clearly theres problems if you scan the threads.

Go through the restricted system ui thread and look for coderus' new system-ui's for PR1.3!! Install that and you should be able to install again theoretically, otherwise reflash

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

unfortunately, facebook update is only functional for a short period of time before the login expired, then i nees to logout and login again in order to get it work again.

Originally Posted by kai_en View Post
unfortunately, facebook update is only functional for a short period of time before the login expired, then i nees to logout and login again in order to get it work again.
I haven't ever had this problem.

Its not a definite its a strange bug, and this is a version 0.1 so obviously there are bugs to fix.

Have you tried installing Sociality?

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

Originally Posted by godofwar424 View Post
I haven't ever had this problem.

Its not a definite its a strange bug, and this is a version 0.1 so obviously there are bugs to fix.

Have you tried installing Sociality?
Yes I did, and I had problems with Sociality since PR 1.2. Basically, nothing was shown on the Feed and Profile screens. I can get notifications but clicking it will bring me to a black blank status where the refresh squircle continues to refresh infinitely. I believe I am one of the isolated cases on this Sociality issue though

Posts: 2,473 | Thanked: 12,265 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Jerusalem, PS/IL
New version with geotagged tweet support.
Also if the status menu is hidden, the update sheet is now hidden.

The update is available via my inception/open-mode repo (http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=85438):
Code:
devel-su
apt-get update
apt-get install quick-status-updater

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MohammadAG For This Useful Post:
Posts: 149 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Istanbul,Turkey
That would be great if we can check-in on Foursquare.For example , there is Foursquare icon , when we click that icon the list expending with locations , when we click location application checks-in on Foursquare.

I know you relased the sources but i'm not good at C++.But this would be good feature.

And i think geotagging should be disabled for default.I usually don't want to share my location so i must click when i want.This way may cause to battery draining i think.

Last edited by trayhoper; 2012-07-17 at 13:57.

Posts: 2,473 | Thanked: 12,265 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Jerusalem, PS/IL
Clicking the button will save the last mode, so if you used location last time it'll be on, otherwise it's off.
GPS is only requested when the sheet is up, so the battery drain is only present while the sheet's visible.

I've never looked into Foursquare before, so that might take time, unless someone else wants to help.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MohammadAG For This Useful Post:
i realised that when you click cancel on the update sheet without sending a tweet, the geo tagging will be on by default again once you initiate the update sheet next time.

Posts: 149 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Istanbul,Turkey
Originally Posted by kai_en View Post
i realised that when you click cancel on the update sheet without sending a tweet, the geo tagging will be on by default again once you initiate the update sheet next time.
Yeah i realized that too.ı think there's a little buggy thing there.I unclicked the icon , sent tweet and re-initalize the sheet and icon was clicked.So clicked cancel without tweet , the icon is unclicked this time.I clicked cancel again without sending tweet and re-initalize sheet again , tagging was clicked.

1 clicked , 1 unclicked , it goes this way.You should save the settings when hitting cancel button event.Otherwise it resets itself.

It doesn't matter how much time it takes but i really appericiate your work.Great job.

hello , i got a little problem with this app, for some reason i can't post my fb status update :/ it say something about unix time or some times just say can't post update, twitter works very good my only problem its with the facebook status update, any solution for this? or what can i do? thanks