Little ot but I just wonder is there similar hidden features for traffic cams?

Guys, what am I missing here?

I am using the all in one patch from the other thread and everything goes smooth and then I get the follwoing message

sh: patch: patch not found

I have saved the patch as a diff file and it resides in /home/user/MyDocs/Downloads. I have updated the code to include the location but it still says not found

An ideas?

Originally Posted by xcatch22x View Post

I am using the all in one patch from the other thread and everything goes smooth and then I get the follwoing message

I have saved the patch as a diff file and it resides in /home/user/MyDocs/Downloads. I have updated the code to include the location but it still says not found

An ideas?
How did you download the patch (.diff file)?

Originally Posted by xcatch22x View Post

An ideas?
you need to download and install the .deb patch from first page first.

Originally Posted by phamgia View Post
How did you download the patch (.diff file)?
on windows right click the .diff file and hit save as,to your n9 it will be saver as a .txt file then just redo the extension and send it to your n9

The Following User Says Thank You to somedude For This Useful Post:
Using the unstable patch, i do not get time to arrival. When i click on the speed box all i get is -h, nothing else.

To be honest Im not sure how to download the diff files. I used opera to open and then save the diff file. I assume there is a correct way of doing this, if so then please let me know.

went through the whole thread and i guess no one has this problem or has not even used their nokia drive for navigation yet. but i used it after applying the automatic colors and traffic and when navigating it shows a crazy route.

basically somewhere in the middle of the route it'll do some crazy like star pattern route, then like a mile after that it's back on track (does it every few miles). also when showing a street where you have to go straight for awhile then the same street starts turning, the blue line doesn't stay on the road all the time. sometimes, it's a perfectly straight line that cuts across when the street curves.

what's weird about it is that when you look at the overview of the route it's perfect, it's when you drive it starts telling to turn left when there's no exit and then you see that crazy line it wants you to follow.

sorry i couldn't provide screen shots. after this, i decided to delete my map data and re-download them to see if it will help. i haven't used it to navigate anything thus far.

Originally Posted by somedude View Post
you need to download and install the .deb patch from first page first.
Yep, that did the trick.

So I installed the patch by changing to the directory where it was

/home/user/MyDocs/Downloads/

then dpkg -i patchname

THEN the code from colin.stephane's post for the installation of the all in one patch.

All done.

i found a error in the Time To Destination function. Then the time is more than a hour it only shows a "-" line and not the time. Then the time is less than a hour everthing is fine.