Posts: 196 | Thanked: 113 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Finland
I upgraded my CSSU today and now all the text is just squares. Terminal displays text fine so it must be just that one font. I tried reinstalling themes, changing them and rebooting but it didn't work. I seem to have 21.2011.38-1Tmaemo4.1 installed.

Posts: 3,328 | Thanked: 4,476 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Poland
Originally Posted by Zas View Post
I upgraded my CSSU today and now all the text is just squares. Terminal displays text fine so it must be just that one font. I tried reinstalling themes, changing them and rebooting but it didn't work. I seem to have 21.2011.38-1Tmaemo4.1 installed.
I had the same problem but reboot solved. Which font r u using?

Projects no longer actively developed: here

The default font. I'm using alpha theme.

Posts: 1,397 | Thanked: 2,126 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Dublin, Ireland
Try to change the font using Theme Customizer.

Posts: 237 | Thanked: 502 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Mittelfranken, Germany
Originally Posted by merlin1991 View Post
A bug report with a sample email of said newsletter attached would be the ideal thing.
Done, it's 12644...

any idea on were to start on the operator widget issue? don't know how to describe a bug report on that.

I tried theme-customizer. The app itself could display any font, but even if I change the font for the theme and reboot it will still show as squares. I think hildon fails to load any fonts.

Posts: 1,994 | Thanked: 3,342 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ N900: Battery low. N950: torx 4 re-used once and fine; SIM port torn apart
Quick question...
mp-fremantle-generic-pr depends on alsa-utils, mp-fremantle-community-pr doesn't. What's the reason, the difference?
I have installed Testing flavour, no problems so far, and changes in camera-ui are welcome. Gray-scale video and photographs are rare, these days...

Posts: 1,141 | Thanked: 781 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Magical Unicorn Land
Any proper way to disable the new automounting feature? Or should I just downgrade ke-recv? I prefer to mount things manually.

(yes I am a bearded linux nerd, boot to console and don't use automount on any of my computers )

Posts: 3,074 | Thanked: 12,960 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sofia,Bulgaria
Originally Posted by stlpaul View Post
Any proper way to disable the new automounting feature? Or should I just downgrade ke-recv? I prefer to mount things manually.

(yes I am a bearded linux nerd, boot to console and don't use automount on any of my computers )
there should be a blacklist somewhere, but I am not sure if it is implemented in current version or will come with the next. I know I am not helping much, but still. Maybe PM Pali and ask him how to blacklist partitions/devices.

720p video support on N900,SmartReflex on N900,Keyboard and mouse support on N900
Nothing is impossible - Stable thumb2 on n900

Community SSU developer
kernel-power developer and maintainer

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to freemangordon For This Useful Post:
Since the last update, I can no longer focus in macro mode (camera).
Am I the only one?

Tags
cssu testing