Active Topics

Originally Posted by An9 View Post
Yes, i understand that sir, but before i was newer able to se and download opera from opera-labs site...rather than only from ovi.store...i mean this is good hope for meego comunity that the opera.labs is taking care for opera.meego.version to....so it is good idea that all meego users if they use wifi or so to make downloads to opera labs...so they can see the comunity is alive and apealing for opera.
Actually the .deb installer of version 11.50.21 has been available for download from the opera website since it first came out - before it even came out in ovi store. Perhaps you just missed it...

The Following User Says Thank You to BlinkThinks For This Useful Post:
Nop, i have checked several times for it or update of it, but never saw it till tonight, i even have write email to opera-labs for support on meego, and all i got as answer was "as they don't support meego, but there is developing group that is working wirh it as third party....?

Posts: 411 | Thanked: 1,105 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Europe
Originally Posted by dicksonleong8 View Post
I don't know where to report bug so i just post it here.

Opera Mobile using 100% of CPU when running on background, as you see from the screenshot. The app currently running are just opera, screnshotmee & performance meter so it is probably cause by opera. When i try to run other apps at this state it will be extremetly laggy or even not responding. Closed the app & everything retured to normal.

It doesn't happen on every site though, I browsing html5test.com at that time.

Everyone else experince this or just me?
I can confirm that since version 12.00.02 there is a significant battery drop using Opera Mobile in background compared to the prior versions, depending on the open websites. A fix is welcome.

For me OM is the best browser out there for the N9. Thanks for supporting our "small" community.

Last edited by BluesLee; 2012-07-24 at 07:21.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BluesLee For This Useful Post:
With opera browser is allways problem with Disqus and loogings, takes ages to load, sumetime will show it, sumetime does not...and hangins...
If your turbo settings are set 'automatic of when on wifi' and then u use sumetime on GPRS...watch for data load, you better set it on or off...bcz it seem it does not recognise GPRS corectly.

Originally Posted by TMavica View Post
when v12 available in Hong Kong?
If I'm correctly informed, version 12.00.6 is now available in the Ovi Store for China.

/ohrn

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ohrn For This Useful Post:
Posts: 111 | Thanked: 62 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Hong Kong
Originally Posted by ohrn View Post
If I'm correctly informed, version 12.00.6 is now available in the Ovi Store for China.

/ohrn
Thanks! I can find the update in the Hong Kong store.
But I am afraid Hong Kong Store and China Store is separated.

Version 12.0.8 now shows up in the store.

Possible bug?

In a SMS that contains a HTML-link long tap on the link to get presented with a choice of the installed browsers to launch it with. Selecting Opera does nothing on my N9. Does it work for you?

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
could someone update on the 12.0.8 changelog?

Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
could someone update on the 12.0.8 changelog?
Maybe look at the first post?