Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
if you want to change it in settings dont type it out but select it...click on it then click the back arrow to go to MyDocs...
I did select it (in fact I didn't see how I could type)

NVM: I edited /home/user/.config/cuteTube/cuteTube.conf directly and stuck a / on the front of the line.

seems like a bug to me, but ok now

PS. MyDocs is important, because in Mass Storage Mode that is the VFAT partition that windows sees

Last edited by nbedford; 2012-07-25 at 18:26.

The Following User Says Thank You to nbedford For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by TMavica View Post
still no show in store
Same here. I have changed my country of my Nokia Account to the UK. No help.

Posts: 26 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Austria
Originally Posted by nbedford View Post
I did select it (in fact I didn't see how I could type)

NVM: I edited /home/user/.config/cuteTube/cuteTube.conf directly and stuck a / on the front of the line.

seems like a bug to me, but ok now

PS. MyDocs is important, because in Mass Storage Mode that is the VFAT partition that windows sees
Thank you very much, that solved the "saving videos" problem for me
For the people with the "acces to private videos" Problem:
The solution for me was to go to Settings --> Media/Content --> Private videos --> Tick Enable private videos (you have to log In a second time)
Maybe marxian can solve this with the next update.

Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
anyone can publish video to event feed??

this is the **** i dont like, cant play any videos and search doesnt work.
gimme the old one back it worked like a charm and ui looked much better too... smh

Cutetube can't play videos not even after the last update.. I hope this soon will be fixed...

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Am I really the only one with a working cutetube? (latest version)

Everything works just fine over here on pr1.3

No problems here either.

I have the latest version of Cutetube (version 1.2.1) and I'm getting the following error: “Unable to retrieve video, access may be restricted.”

To produce this error, click on My Channel, select Youtube, click menu button at the bottom right corner of the screen, click View Watch History. At this point, a list of videos will pop up. If you click on the video thumbnail, it usually plays fine. But if you click on the title of the video, which takes you to the video page with another thumbnail, Comments tab, etc., and then attempt to start the video by clicking the thumbnail, then you get the error. And this is only one of many ways to get this error. I also got it when attempting to access a video from my notifications page and it generally makes playback hit or miss.

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
in The previous page I've posted a list of issues for Marxian...so if the issue is already listed pls don't post about it again and spam the thread especially when one solution is just 5posts before yours...

Last edited by thedead1440; 2012-07-26 at 22:09. Reason: Typo

Tags
cutetube, harmattan, youtube