If this is true...Imma stop cursing Nokia and Elop everyday

If this was true, it ment somebody took Elop prisoner and keeps him locked away!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to volt For This Useful Post:
Posts: 277 | Thanked: 285 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Poland
Or maybe the board is doing that behind Flops back

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
the devce is lumia 1100 and this device actually be shipped with windows 8 or meego. It will be the ultimate battle between good and evil.

how do I know this is true?
I just read it in this post.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

The Following User Says Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,328 | Thanked: 4,476 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Poland
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
the devce is lumia 1100 and this device actually be shipped with windows 8 or meego. It will be the ultimate battle between good and evil.

how do I know this is true?
I just read it in this post.
But... Take a while and think a bit. I Nokia would've really killed MeeGo, how in world would we receive PR1.3?
I think that there's some part of Nokia which stronly supports MeeGo, that may become important someday. Look, Nokia paid money people to develop Meltemi, and then the all money is in vain 'cause they destroy Meltemi. Maybe someday Elop will be fired and then MeeGo, treated by the faction as something to be used when WP becomes an epic fail, and by Elop as redundant, may be decided to be Nokia's flagship.

I hope it's really so

Projects no longer actively developed: here

Posts: 226 | Thanked: 195 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Malaysia
I call Duke Nukem Forever.

Posts: 67 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Denmark :D
Nokia pure King Pureview ® imaging technology... Ohh yeah..

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by szymeczek34 View Post
Or maybe the board is doing that behind Flops back
no because the whole board are as stupid as elop. They are all balmmers little slaves..

Posts: 464 | Thanked: 338 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ UK, Northwest
OK, the OPs' reference may well be untrue speculation, but isn't that also the case with most of the negative comments opposing it - speculation?

Nobody *really* knows for sure what's going on within Nokia regarding new devices so I'm just going to ride the tide and see what emerges, if anything, further along the way.

It's good to dream...

... and totally harmless

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by marmistrz View Post
But... Take a while and think a bit. I Nokia would've really killed MeeGo, how in world would we receive PR1.3?
I think that there's some part of Nokia which stronly supports MeeGo, that may become important someday. Look, Nokia paid money people to develop Meltemi, and then the all money is in vain 'cause they destroy Meltemi. Maybe someday Elop will be fired and then MeeGo, treated by the faction as something to be used when WP becomes an epic fail, and by Elop as redundant, may be decided to be Nokia's flagship.

I hope it's really so
you can hope as much tou want. But you are just naive dreamer. Sorry say it but bussiness doesnt work that way and nokia is now microsoft.

RIM also and take a look what happened to palms/hp webos a great linux os too but ofcourse microsoft killed it...

every damn big company who try use linux as alternative is just killed by microsoft. Now dell says they will release an ubuntu devdevice running ubuntu. Ofcourse it just a game to get w8 tablet licenses for lower price and 2013 those so called devdevices is dead and dell is back as microsoft only company.

thats how it works. So no there is no planb with meego/qt...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mikecomputing For This Useful Post:

Tags
dual ponies, nokia n10, ohnoesmorevapor, to_be_closed