Notices

Posts: 62 | Thanked: 158 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ Malaysia
Originally Posted by BlinkThinks View Post
I'm getting "IE cannot display this webpage" when trying to upload a file to my Downloads Folder...

Also, is the 'back' button supposed to do something in the main menu of the app? Coz it's not doing anything...
Hi, this application does not support file upload with IE because it uses HTML5 File API which is not available for IE9 and below, please use a HTML5 supporting browser (Chrome, Firefox and etc)

The back button on the home page does nothing. I should've disable it on the home page. Thanks for reminding

Posts: 738 | Thanked: 983 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ London
Do you think you could add web dav capabilities for your web server?
That would solve sync, folder creation and all that high level stuff as many OS can mount webDav servers (or at least have dedicated clients for them)?
No idea about the difficulty.

Originally Posted by erendorn View Post
Do you think you could add web dav capabilities for your web server?
That would solve sync, folder creation and all that high level stuff as many OS can mount webDav servers (or at least have dedicated clients for them)?
No idea about the difficulty.
Can't promise anything yet, cause I'm also no idea on how difficult it is....

The Following User Says Thank You to cckwes For This Useful Post:
Posts: 138 | Thanked: 152 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Switzerland/Zurich
is it also possible to add option for 'fixed' password that user sets up? Typing new one each time I connect to my pc is tiresome (i'm a lazy man )

Last edited by don.edri; 2012-08-03 at 05:29.

Originally Posted by don.edri View Post
is it also possible to add option for 'fixed' password that user sets up? Typing new one each time I connect to my pc is tiresome (i'm a lazy man )
It's available on the latest version (v0.1.1) with the custom username and password

Originally Posted by Jordi View Post
I found a small bug: when a directory has an accent on a letter, this directory is not readible (ex. Vidéo becomes Vidéo).
Hi, I think this bug is fix with the latest version (v0.1.2, available at apps.formeego.com). Can you please help me to test it out? Thank you very much

Originally Posted by cckwes View Post
Hi, I think this bug is fix with the latest version (v0.1.2, available at apps.formeego.com). Can you please help me to test it out? Thank you very much
Works for me Also, another idea: deleting files on N9 from browser - would that be possible to add? If it's already in then I'l be both:
a) much happy
b) ashamed of missing it :P

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to don.edri For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by don.edri View Post
Works for me Also, another idea: deleting files on N9 from browser - would that be possible to add? If it's already in then I'l be both:
a) much happy
b) ashamed of missing it :P
Thanks. Right now I'm still considering to include this feature in the application for security reason. It may or may not exists in future updates

P/S: or add an option in the apps so that user can enable/disable deleting files from browser? How do you think?

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
I think an option should be added so no mischevious person can just go ahead and cause harm to someone else

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by cckwes View Post
Thanks. Right now I'm still considering to include this feature in the application for security reason. It may or may not exists in future updates

P/S: or add an option in the apps so that user can enable/disable deleting files from browser? How do you think?
I also vouch for option, e.g. to set a device as read-only / read-write / read-write-delete.

The Following User Says Thank You to don.edri For This Useful Post: