Notices

Hi, i searched the thread, coudn't find anything

My whatsapp says loading, takes a few secnd dissapears, doesnt go pass the loading screen, can anyone help please.

it was working perfectly untill few hours ago

Posts: 20 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Bilbao, Spain
Originally Posted by Fine_Mind View Post

My whatsapp says loading, takes a few secnd dissapears, doesnt go pass the loading screen, can anyone help please.

Try restarting the phone and if didn't work delete all conversation or same conversations that you didn't need and wazapp will be more faster opening.

Last edited by AitorMitnick; 2012-08-01 at 19:27. Reason: Add information.

Posts: 181 | Thanked: 106 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Bahrain
Originally Posted by Fine_Mind View Post

try the latest deb from cepiperez, its fixed in it i guess.

@ cepi : is the new deb version to be installed normally (just by double clicking on the deb file or thru the terminal process ?? If normally then should it installed over the previous version (i.e. 0.2.6) or first uninstall the older one then install your deb ???
Many Thanks !!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to omar451451 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 59 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ India
where is Tgalal though?

The Following User Says Thank You to sdjeht For This Useful Post:
its normal...and to b installed ova da current official version

The Following User Says Thank You to sdjeht For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by sdjeht View Post
its normal...and to b installed ova da current official version
Thanx for the quick reply mannn !!!!! so i am gonna install this version just on ur word !!!!

Posts: 198 | Thanked: 82 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Dubrovnik, Croatia
@CepiPerez - installed Your .deb dev over tarek .50 dev - everything went as it should - edited those lines that should solve occasional crashes - will post how it works... just one question - message sound is reset to Nokia default message tone - tried to reset it in settings -> sounds and vibration -> chat alert tone, but doesn't work... any solution?

[tw] @kegnatz

Originally Posted by omar451451 View Post
Thanx for the quick reply mannn !!!!! so i am gonna install this version just on ur word !!!!
lol i jus told u wat i did bro...mine worked well, im no expert on dis...btw cepi there r probs wit the notifications, like if u send a msg and press back to all the chats, its fine... but wen u go back into the chat it shows da red or yellow notification. other dan dat and the msg tone and a few minor bugs, its gr8

A very big WOW for the latest version !!!! The UI has improved many times !! Group chats also going on very well and overall it looks and gives a feel of an official app !! ( Infact some options make it better than the official app ) & @sdjeht , thank god that my installation went well & its working flawlessly !!

The Following User Says Thank You to omar451451 For This Useful Post:

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp