Active Topics

Posts: 1,400 | Thanked: 3,751 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Arctic cold of northern .fi
Originally Posted by danramos View Post
This is why off-topic forum should have "Thanks" button. Bit of laughter and smile after a really crappy week. Thanks Dan.

Meanwhile, in a world of broken hearts and disillusions...

Look at that short time span. What has the company in this graph done in this time span? Nothing worth mentioning!

Posts: 45 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Arendal, Norway
Fruit company?

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by Rauha View Post
This is why off-topic forum should have "Thanks" button. Bit of laughter and smile after a really crappy week. Thanks Dan.
What can I say? Balmer's a funny guy!
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Nokia slowly gain some value.

I wonder how the market will react on the announcment of windows 8 devices. That is the trick part ATM. Can't really tell.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Nokia slowly gain some value.

I wonder how the market will react on the announcment of windows 8 devices. That is the trick part ATM. Can't really tell.
It will happen slowly and steadily (in "mobile" terms). In 1-2 years the choices will be a China-mobile (China branded Android) or a WP. Not to say those china mobiles will be a bad choice, they will be good, but the inventive and design stuff will come from the old ones running WP.

Yes, it is. This is now the best climb this year.

Whats the deal with the rumor that Nokia Shareholder's are calling for immediate meeting to fire Elop any effect on the Helsinki exchange of this rumor?

If Elop IS fired, i'm guessing there'll be a slight, but sharp increase in the share price?

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by Dared View Post
If Elop IS fired, i'm guessing there'll be a slight, but sharp increase in the share price?
There would have to be an announcement of what they will do differently than their current, all Microsoft path which... is locked in for another year I do believe.

Realistically, the increase will be a very slight bump more than likely; all tentative on who replaces him and what's announced as to what's upcoming.

Tags
bring me beer, downward spiral, elop is nero, let's talk bs, lumiadickweed, lumiatard, nero fiddling, nokia bears, nokiastockrock, thanks for asha