Posts: 640 | Thanked: 435 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ rajvoSa BA
wdf is wrong with you guys? :S
instead to encourage the guy you're pissing all over his work and complaining that nobody is doing anything...
in every corner you will see threads like "no apps for n9" or something like that...
stop arguing and cowork! dammit

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wook_sf For This Useful Post:
Posts: 149 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Istanbul,Turkey
I apreciate your work but

sorry

The Following User Says Thank You to trayhoper For This Useful Post:
The theme is like Zoidberg. A disgusting looking creature, but you have to love him for his zaniness.

On that note, my 'critique' was sarcasm. It's fantastic that people are creating themes for him, and no worries about the English, you could have simply said "Microsoft bad, Linux + N9 good."

I like the purple, in fact my first reaction to one of the screen shots was 'sweet!' but then I saw the yellow text on purple background, and I don't think any superheros have chosen those colors. I think even Yellow on Purple would work, it would just need different shades, so to speak.

Maybe I'll download it and see if I can play around a bit with it.

Maybe in comparison (if I can see figure out how a theme is created) see if I can't make some sort of colored raster style theme that looks even more ugly! (if you remember the cool Atari 8-bit demos, you'll know what I'm talking about.)

slaapliedje
I have figured out the reason 'smartphones' were invented. They are for reading the internet while pooping. This means the best smartphone ever created is the N9. It is the only one that works so well single-handed.

Posts: 586 | Thanked: 471 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by trayhoper View Post
I apreciate your work but

sorry
HAHA That is kind of funny, but guys... it's not ready.

You could change it to pink? Girls and why not some boys will love it.. if here is any girls ? Just take + and - and redo it.

Posts: 640 | Thanked: 435 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ rajvoSa BA
idk, in my time...we wouldn't piss on something we dislike...we would just ignore it...

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wook_sf For This Useful Post:
Posts: 15 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Playa Del Carmen, Q.Roo, México
Originally Posted by michdeskunk View Post
have you status toggle on ur status menu?
Status Menu.. And The Icons Are displayed In Red

Posts: 1,583 | Thanked: 1,203 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Everywhere
Oh come on, i appreciate this, keep improving,
next release must be better than this, take all criticisms to make you stronger dude

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ibrakalifa For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 1,292 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Tartus.Syria
Huh in your faces ! i will port this theme to fremantle due to your aggressive posts

@OP ( michdeskunk )
keep your work getting better and better, your theme is good, and none of us born as an artist.......

./sifo
https://www.facebook.com/ZoRk7

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sifo For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by sifo View Post
Huh in your faces ! i will port this theme to fremantle due to your aggressive posts

@OP ( michdeskunk )
keep your work getting better and better, your theme is good, and none of us born as an artist.......

./sifo
Do EEEET!

This has made me interested in creating my own theme, so maybe if I get some time, I'll try to whip one up. It'll probably be even uglier. But that's the way I roll.

slaapliedje
I have figured out the reason 'smartphones' were invented. They are for reading the internet while pooping. This means the best smartphone ever created is the N9. It is the only one that works so well single-handed.

Posts: 79 | Thanked: 64 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Pordenone
i hope cancer take u in reality after that i would see u