Notices

Closed Thread
Originally Posted by Fallingwater View Post
You just have to install WhatsApp on NitDroid and do the normal registration. Why did you install all this stuff?
in this way was the only way that I would accept the registration NITDroid

Originally Posted by davdav View Post
try mine
it works good withour changing perrmisions
well done man.....i tried your method, but how will i download official whatsapp client
and put it on n900....i dont understand that please

Please can you share the whatsapp file you download from whatsapp coz i have been trying to download and it not downloading
thanks

Originally Posted by Fallingwater View Post
I authenticated via NitDroid/WhatsApp and installed Yappari. It seems to be working, with the following minor issues:
- according to my contacts, my name is showing wrong; instead of "(my name) (my surname)", as I set while configuring it, it says "swag (my surname)". I've no idea where that "swag" came from.
- the status I set is not seen; my contacts only see me as "online".

The important bit - that is, sending and receiving messages - seems to be working, though.

Edit: how can I get at the "insert your name" screen again? All I can do through the option menu is set the status.
how can i go about installing nitdroid on my phone....i have downloaded the multiboot file and the main file it self
what did i need to do
thanks

Posts: 81 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ port harcourt
Originally Posted by Oluwaseunfunmi View Post
how can i go about installing nitdroid on my phone....i have downloaded the multiboot file and the main file it self
what did i need to do
thanks
use d below attached file....for more info on nitdroid, go to the appropriate thread by using the power search...
Attached Files
File Type: deb NITDroid-Installer_0.2.8-9beta3.deb (111.8 KB, 82 views)

Posts: 215 | Thanked: 448 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Burgas, Bulgaria
Originally Posted by skupa View Post
thanks bra, after that i have a shared files folder.. is that it or do i need to do something else?? as u've guessed m crap at this!!
nothing else, just launch yappari and njoy

Who want to hear this
i register on yappari again witout using nitdroid or whatsapp java port
all i did was to install the first version of yappari 0.03 and register on it...
This will help us create a working yappari.config and yappari.log
after installing the first version, register in the old way using international format code
after u register it show connecting connected and disconnected..dont worry you just try and open create chat
send a offline msg to one of ur friend..then exist yappari and go yappari.config using your filebox
home/user/.config/scorpius/yappari.config open to edit the file
it will show u dis
General
phonenumber=+2380637483838
delete it and change it to this
[General]
registered=true
number=imei number
cc=234
phonenumber=
status=Am back on whatsapp.......whatsapp on my mind
after save it and go back to install version 0.17, open it and it will bring again registration
register and sync ur contact, create chat offline again and exist it to upgrade and install the latest version of yappari
open the latest version and free u go with your registration....yappari will connect and logged in with this process
because it work for error, but i try it again on my friend new n900 and it work

The Following User Says Thank You to Oluwaseunfunmi For This Useful Post:
Posts: 132 | Thanked: 34 times | Joined on May 2011 @ sudan
ok i will try it and give you my results !

Posts: 92 | Thanked: 95 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Smyrna, Atlanta / Bangalore, India
@Oluwaseunfunmi

Can you please attach version .03 deb here. I dont see it available in the first post. I will try out your method.

This is the version 0.0.3
Attached Files
File Type: deb yappari_0.0.3_armel.deb (120.6 KB, 108 views)

Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp