Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 665 | Thanked: 2,388 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Zagreb, Croatia
Problem has been solved temporarily thanks to Vadim Kotov who pushed his fix from WhatsAPI to Wazapp on Github.
Wait till Cepi wakes up to release the deb file.
I say temporarily because this was a warning to start working on the new enhancements in order to keep up with official clients.

Thank you everyone that, tried to help, helped and/or didn't spam everybody else.

P.S. Told you we weren't blocked. 2 little bytes changed and some of you chickened out. OK, I had my 5 minutes of gloating...
Fix sent to Cepi, deb out during the day, depends on him.
Tha tha!

The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to knobtviker For This Useful Post:
This update procedure remembers me of Minecraft, Vanilla client just released and all the plugins and mods are f****d up...

The Following User Says Thank You to Dontales For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by knobtviker View Post
Problem has been solved temporarily thanks to Vadim Kotov who pushed his fix from WhatsAPI to Wazapp on Github.
I say temporarily because this was a warning to start working on the new enhancements in order to keep up with official clients.

Thank you everyone that, tried to help, helped and/or didn't spam everybody else.

P.S. Told you we weren't blocked. 2 little bytes changed and some of you chickened out. OK, I had my 5 minutes of gloating...
Tha tha!
"wait till Cepi wakes up" hahahaha... thank you! you three are amazing never-stop-working geniuses... whatsapp has just been slapped on the face!! =)

Posts: 197 | Thanked: 145 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Dubai, U.A.E.

Tha tha!

You Guys Rock... Hats off.. Great work indeed...

Posts: 137 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by Zion~ View Post
Is this straight enough for you? https://twitter.com/WhatsApp/status/239100067410227201
Dude i will say it again get your facts right, they just start using encryption in the latetst version of whatsapp, so just a few day ago...jeeeez......

Tha tha!
I guess you are talking about this change: https://github.com/vkotovv/WhatsAPI/...f64a59f4ff9fb6

2 little bytes...

Posts: 26 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Quito-Ecuador
Somebody wakes up to Cepi!!!!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to the_game606 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,478 | Thanked: 9,871 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London
Originally Posted by the_game606 View Post
Somebody wakes up to Cepi!!!!!
No!! Please let him have a rest and life! He is NOT supposed and not paid for this. We can live without wazapp for a short while.

Last edited by chenliangchen; 2012-08-29 at 15:32.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to chenliangchen For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Dazsa View Post
"wait till Cepi wakes up" hahahaha... thank you! you three are amazing never-stop-working geniuses... whatsapp has just been slapped on the face!! =)
The way i see it, Whatsapp Inc. might as well endorse the work of these brilliant people like Cepi, tgalal, knobtviker, alee, etc. as the official harmattan client and provide all the API support these guys need. they are doing this on their own free time while having a life and wazapp development does not even put strain on their developers or bandwidth since we probably make up such a small portion of whatsapp users..

got to hand it to you guys anyway, i thought encryption meant pretty much a dead end for us if we did not have their encryption key.. unless i understood the issue wrongly still in the sense that no one has actually solved the encryption part, but you've solved the login part for now.

Last edited by edmund89sg; 2012-08-29 at 15:36.

Originally Posted by edmund89sg View Post
The way i see it, they might as well endorse the work of these brilliant people like Cepi, tgalal, knobtviker, alee, etc. as the official harmattan client. they are doing this on their own free time while having a life and wazapp development does not even put strain on their developers or bandwidth since we probably make up such a small portion of whatsapp users.. got to hand it to you guys anyway, i thought encryption meant pretty much a dead end for us if we did not have their encryption key.. unless i understood the issue wrongly still in the sense that we actually haven't solved the encryption part, but we've solved the login part for now.
temporary solutions is better than nothing.at least dev know what's wrong & can work to fix it

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to N9owner For This Useful Post:

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp