Notices

Can post some instructions of how to install dev version with PR1.3 (40.2012.21-3_PR_001)??

or can you take a moment to build a new beta so we (users with less exp in meego) can try too?

thanks!

Originally Posted by Jaracz View Post
Just install the newest .deb posted by CepiPerez - then You won't have to edit any files.

Best Regards,

Jaracz
ok, can you tell me in with page are de instructions? I had PR1.3 I already try de dev version about 1 or 2 month ago (just when PR1.3 was realease, I install very soon) and my phone complete crash jejejjej.

Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
Sometimes we don't appreciate things until we lose them, like right now Wazapp is working 100% and it feels normal, yesterday when it crashed we went crazy..... So sometimes when we see minor errors about it, let's keep in mind it's a BETA, it's better to have it than nothing at all. Let's not complain about minor errors and let Devs fix things. If U see it's not responsive, reboot the App or the phone.

Thanx to all the Devs once again!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Muzimak For This Useful Post:
Posts: 239 | Thanked: 70 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
yesterday i read of an UI improvement, by replacing "chats" and "contacts" with icons... i really like this idea and want to think about another possibility... why not split group and single chats? so we have three icons on the bottom and group chats and single chats are seperated...

also would be nice if its possible to save the groups in a seperate file, so that after we have to delete .db file the groups itself still are avaiable...

i'm so sorry for the devs... this thread is really full of useless people... i read every day and now i spend 5 minutes to read which wazapp is working again... be happy but u don't have to tell it the hole world...

big thanks to all devs who develop wazzapp...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snooky For This Useful Post:
Posts: 67 | Thanked: 79 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Germany
Originally Posted by sebagari View Post
ok, can you tell me in with page are de instructions? I had PR1.3 I already try de dev version about 1 or 2 month ago (just when PR1.3 was realease, I install very soon) and my phone complete crash jejejjej.
I don't know any page with instructions.

1. Enable "allow installations from non-store sources" from settings/applications/installations
2. Download and install (for e.g. per double-click): http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12134784/MEE...82012-1330.deb

That's it.

Good Luck!

Best Regards,

Jaracz

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jaracz For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Jaracz View Post
I don't know any page with instructions.

1. Enable "allow installations from non-store sources" from settings/applications/installations
2. Download and install (for e.g. per double-click): http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12134784/MEE...82012-1330.deb

That's it.

Good Luck!

Best Regards,

Jaracz
thank you!!!! I'm downloading... thanks!

Hello everybody,

I just wanted to thank the devs and all users for their dedication and contribution to wazapp. I attached the french language file for Wazapp. It would be nice if a dev (cepi maybe ) could integrate it.

hf
brkn`

[edit: found typo in language file. corrected and reuploaded zip.]

Last edited by brkn; 2015-01-21 at 19:02.

Posts: 97 | Thanked: 157 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Germany
Hi,

I've found some errors in the German translation file and fixed the file (with UltraEdit on Windows). I had some errors (?) (don't know, at least I saw some strange characters) with the encoding so I fixed them too and saved the file as UTF-8 without BOM. Hope I didn't break something, maybe someone can check the file?

Oh, and thanks to all that are contributing to this project. Really great work so far!
Attached Files
File Type: zip tr_de.zip (4.0 KB, 98 views)

The Following User Says Thank You to The Best Isaac For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by The Best Isaac View Post
Hi,

I've found some errors in the German translation file and fixed the file (with UltraEdit on Windows). I had some errors (?) (don't know, at least I saw some strange characters) with the encoding so I fixed them too and saved the file as UTF-8 without BOM. Hope I didn't break something, maybe someone can check the file?

Oh, and thanks to all that are contributing to this project. Really great work so far!
Just went through the file - looks good to me.

The Following User Says Thank You to brkn For This Useful Post:
Posts: 147 | Thanked: 33 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Lebanon
guys connecting problem is solved .. but the chat is not working always.red bubbles... !!!

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp