what can i do?
i already delete .db file

Originally Posted by canu03 View Post
Help! i installed the new version but my wazapp crash
what can i do?
i already delete .db file
it works!
thanks

what update...wazapp has update? I am using the latest already I guess...ummmm.

Originally Posted by snowparang View Post
Just to share, for those still experiencing connection issues after the update, i overcome that after quitting (under menu, not swipe down) a few times. Not sure why. So the update works, just give the app some time and some restarts.
What sort of update...ummm I still see the old version on wazapp.im I have been waiting for the one that includes photo and video sending....

I restart, reinstall more than 10 times, still not working...but when I insert the sim to android phone it works and I can receive messages...ummmm

Oh...is there a new update on wazapp i can send photo and video, but how can I use the developer mode, I have no ideas how to do it, I just installed wazapp from wazapp.im OH NO, can anyone show me the steps how to upload the .deb file that everyone is talking about...please teach me to do so, thank you!!!!!!

Originally Posted by shemoz View Post
Oh...is there a new update on wazapp i can send photo and video, but how can I use the developer mode, I have no ideas how to do it, I just installed wazapp from wazapp.im OH NO, can anyone show me the steps how to upload the .deb file that everyone is talking about...please teach me to do so, thank you!!!!!!
uninstall your older version of wazapp, remove it.
Delete .db file, in home/user/wazapp folder (get the app filebox from store if you don't know how to delete in terminal/console)
Search thread latest .deb file - download it in your phone - click on it and install.
You need to have the option enabled to install program from other source in your phone settings.

If you need more info search thread, it's all there.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maxdroid For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by sdjeht View Post
i wish dat were da prob...but on a serious note does any1 else face dis prob? msgs jus disappear but wen i sent a chat to myself, i noticed dat those msgs r coming back to me...happens sumtyms...bug report
Same problem here. Messages and contacts all mixed up...

Originally Posted by lmiked View Post
Hey, the latest official whatsapp Symbian client version (at least on the N8) is 2.8.4 (31110), so you would edit like this "Symbian-2.8.4-31110" on the ui.py file and only "2.8.4" on the other 2 files where "2.6.61" used to be. Hope this will stop the server messages for you.

cheers.
@lmiked
The latest symbian version is 2.8.14 as stated on the Whatsapp site. Do you happen to know what I should be edited after 2.8.14-?????

The Following User Says Thank You to Pearl-852 For This Useful Post:
i just updated to 0.2.6.50, the problem is it crashes every time i open it.

Posts: 137 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by spice View Post
i just updated to 0.2.6.50, the problem is it crashes every time i open it.
Does it crash or it closes itself?

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp