Active Topics

Posts: 34 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Germany
Hey paoletto, really great work so far! But how about a nice and mostly unique feature in your app?
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=86232

BR Alex

The Following User Says Thank You to mutze For This Useful Post:
Hei, yes i've been suggested this feature already (something similar actually), and im already working on that
However, it wont appear in the next release, which will instead consist of mostly bugfixes and UI improvements, plus support for more chest belts and graphing functionality.
If i have time i will also add a preliminary, standard net-based (that works only with net on), map representation of the track in the workout detail page

paoletto, nice that your app will soon support step counting. I was looking for a pedometer-like app and yours sure has more functions than that. Checked Sports Tracker and it doesn't have that function. Plus, through reading everyone's comments on the inabilities of that app, I'm glad I saw yours. Just installed it in my N9 and eager to give it a try.

I'm also looking at getting a heart rate transmitter and would most likely go for one from Polar, since that is what your app already supports. May I know which specific transmitter you're using? Is there any model you'd recommend for the best compatibility with your app?

Keep up the great work!

Posts: 58 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Finland
I'm using Polar iWL with meeTrainer and it works perfectly.

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Hi submissions are closing soon for 2012 coding competition and your attention is required!

See: http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=447

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Hei, thanks for the reminder i replied on the thread, hope im still in time..

So, the store just notified me that v0.2.2 is up check the first post or the support page to see what's new , and as always feedback is welcome!

Posts: 58 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Finland
New screenshots looks very nice! I'll test new version tonight.

I'm now also working on HRM filtering, as it looks like my belt sends some crazy values quite often when the phone is very close to the belt. preliminary results look very promising, i just have to refine the algorithm a little

Posts: 400 | Thanked: 708 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Geneva - CH
Strange, still waiting for the new version in Ovi Store.

2 requests:

Would it be possible to have a recording intervall of 1 second? When going downhill on a bicycle gives funny tracks on curves.

The GPS filtering option does not stay on when closing and reopening the app. Could this option be saved?