Notices

Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
Originally Posted by smoof View Post
I already made a suggestion before, done with

Code:
ButtonRow {
style: TabButtonStyle { inverted:theme.inverted }

TabButton {
id: chatsTabButton
platformStyle: TabButtonStyle{inverted:theme.inverted}
iconSource: theme.inverted ? "image://theme/icon-m-toolbar-new-chat-white" : "image://theme/icon-m-toolbar-new-chat"
tab: waChats
}
TabButton {
id: contactsTabButton
platformStyle: TabButtonStyle{inverted: theme.inverted}
iconSource: theme.inverted ? "image://theme/icon-m-toolbar-contact-white" : "image://theme/icon-m-toolbar-contact"
tab: waContacts
}
}
in main.qml.

PS: This is especially better with a german translation since appropriate words would be too long to fit into the tab buttons...
Looks cool, I like the edition of lighting buttons on this one aswell

Name:  edit.jpg
Views: 2299
Size:  19.9 KB

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Muzimak For This Useful Post:
now i am usin the version wazapp-27082012-2015 and i am getting an error message sayin "need to remove your account from accounts manager and re register" what do i do??

I have built a "stable" Wazapp 0.2.6 with the following patches:

Fix frequent upgrade notifications from WhatsApp Server (issue #86) - thanks devian, D.Cent & lmiked
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...postcount=1800
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...postcount=1801
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...postcount=1961

Fix login process fails (forever "Connecting" since 2012/08/29) (issue #90) - thanks vkotovv & gronerth
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...postcount=2886

Default to inverted theme
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...postcount=3088

Fix new login issue (since 2012/09/08)

If you were happy with 0.2.6 and want to be able to log in again, not receive update notifications from the WhatsApp server and not have to delete databases and edit files, then this is for you!

wazapp_0.2.6-0harmattan5_armel.deb

Update: Fix new login issue.

Build details here.

This version has been made redudant by tgalal's version 0.2.7.
Details in first post of this thread.

Last edited by ginggs; 2012-09-13 at 09:20.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ginggs For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by PurpleMonkay View Post
now i am usin the version wazapp-27082012-2015 and i am getting an error message sayin "need to remove your account from accounts manager and re register" what do i do??
I would have thought it to be self explanatory tbh - go to the accounts application on your n9 (blue icon with a key on it), delete your wazapp account and re-register. If you have problems re-regging, PLEASE use bluestacks before you reply back.

Posts: 59 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ India
[QUOTE=knobtviker;1258912]-*- About Mixed up conversations after media sending:
Happens to me too, I suspect some jIDs mixed or not released. You asking about it 50 times isn't going to help debugging. Nor getting it fixed faster.

Yea i knw it wont, but no 1 took much notice of it, thought yr'll ova luked it...anyways glad to hear it'll b fixed. thanx trully appreciate yr'lls work

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
[QUOTE=sdjeht;1259005]
Originally Posted by knobtviker View Post
-*- About Mixed up conversations after media sending:
Happens to me too, I suspect some jIDs mixed or not released. You asking about it 50 times isn't going to help debugging. Nor getting it fixed faster.

Yea i knw it wont, but no 1 took much notice of it, thought yr'll ova luked it...anyways glad to hear it'll b fixed. thanx trully appreciate yr'lls work

y u no type en?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
-*- About the autostart daemon:
Be very careful with that. It could end up in an endless loop of crashing and starting. What then? It's a nice features, but only once the app is stable enough to support it.
Hello,

that's not exactly right.

Code:
# if application exits, restart it (optional)
respawn

# restart max 3 times withing 300 secs (optional, you need respawn defined)
respawn limit 3 300
There is an option to prevent respawning, take a look here: http://harmattan-dev.nokia.com/docs/...g_daemons.html

However I added some clarification to my original post just so people are aware what they are getting into.

Last edited by brkn; 2012-09-01 at 09:52.

The Following User Says Thank You to brkn For This Useful Post:
Posts: 38 | Thanked: 23 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Italy
-*- About Mixed up conversations after media sending:
Wonderful! I think someone of us tell about that bug because the older versions has not that problem.
Take all the time you need, we're enjoing your work very much!
I think that all these requests and questions mean you're working very well and fast, like a big company!
Thank you very much from me and I think from all the community..

Originally Posted by Nad View Post
I would have thought it to be self explanatory tbh - go to the accounts application on your n9 (blue icon with a key on it), delete your wazapp account and re-register. If you have problems re-regging, PLEASE use bluestacks before you reply back.
now that fine! i got the account working again! but now i cant seem to get msgr its blocked i dunno what to do! i have a group chat whic i cant delete so i used the root and deleted the .db file i get my whatsapp but then it jus stop coming! i cant send even! the wazapp crashed now i cant open it! it keep showin the loading screen and exiting and will sycin the contacts b an issue??

Originally Posted by PurpleMonkay View Post
now that fine! i got the account working again! but now i cant seem to get msgr its blocked i dunno what to do! i have a group chat whic i cant delete so i used the root and deleted the .db file i get my whatsapp but then it jus stop coming! i cant send even! the wazapp crashed now i cant open it! it keep showin the loading screen and exiting and will sycin the contacts b an issue??
http://write.keinism.com/2012/08/30/...medium=twitter

follow the steps untill u can use wazapp..do not whinning here..thanks

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp