Active Topics

Poll: Is your N9 in open mode?
Poll Options
Is your N9 in open mode?

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Arie you forgot your best friend; tracker?

Tracker gets messed up over few days with fastern9 in the sense messages come in and you can see them on the lockscreen but are not present in the messages app... a reboot fixes things up...

Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post

Tracker gets messed up over few days with fastern9 in the sense messages come in and you can see them on the lockscreen but are not present in the messages app... a reboot fixes things up...
This has a few changes, let me test it and get back to you, there was a few things trash mentioned that will hopefully alleviate that problem.

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

Posts: 138 | Thanked: 152 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Switzerland/Zurich
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post

It never got messed up for me (tested on 2 N9 for months now). Just my 2 cents

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Well it depends on your messages count too...I've more than 6,000 texts and it would screw up if i didn't reboot for a few days...Most of the time within 2-3 days of continuous usage and the bug would surface...I think its due to the priority set for tracker...

Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
Traysh, it doesn't let me load qneptunea, nokia pulse or any other major 3rd party apps now.

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

Posts: 324 | Thanked: 739 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ São Paulo, Brazil
Originally Posted by Arie View Post
Traysh, it doesn't let me load qneptunea, nokia pulse or any other major 3rd party apps now.
I'm going to check it later as I'm not home now. Meanwhile, can anyone else confirm or refute this bug? Just try running these apps

Posts: 149 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Istanbul,Turkey
Originally Posted by traysh View Post
I'm going to check it later as I'm not home now. Meanwhile, can anyone else confirm or refute this bug? Just try running these apps
Nope , i can use FasterN9 with QNeptunea but didn't tried pulse.

There is some priority issue on background playing.When i'm listening music on Flowplayer or MeeSpot and try to back homescreen , when i swipe music get silent for a sec.

Originally Posted by Arie View Post
So, I installed both Qneptunea (really nice app I didn't know) and Nokia Pulse, they worked fine and really fast for me. Screenshot attached...

I don't know why it didn't work for you =/
Attached Images

New version, improved install/uninstall scripts. The device won't reboot anymore after installing/uninstalling. Maybe this will fix malf? If someone get malf, please report back, otherwise I'll think the problem is solved

Please remember to donate

Last edited by traysh; 2012-09-03 at 01:51. Reason: Please remember to donate

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to traysh For This Useful Post:
One annoying thing that FasterN9 causes is for my phone to seriously lag while installing apps. I don't install new apps to often so it's not to much of a problem but I just thought I'd let you know.