Notices

Hi!
I managed to install Kasvopus, from here http://kasvopus.substanceofcode.com/
I installed some pre-requisites via the terminal, using the commands - root then apt-get install libqtm-11-declarative
It downloaded everything necessary (I think) and then Kasvopus itself installed, however, after running it I was disappointed :S It looks nothing like on the screenshot on the website, and it runs veeeery slowly.
It looks as if I was accessing Facebook mobile with Opera, but it's a lot slower, and wont scroll down propperly.

Could it be possible that some other pre-requisits are missing? (if so, how did the app managed to install and run?)

Thanks for your help in advance!

Posts: 3 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil
Originally Posted by matagyula View Post
Hi!
I managed to install Kasvopus, from here http://kasvopus.substanceofcode.com/
I installed some pre-requisites via the terminal, using the commands - root then apt-get install libqtm-11-declarative
It downloaded everything necessary (I think) and then Kasvopus itself installed, however, after running it I was disappointed :S It looks nothing like on the screenshot on the website, and it runs veeeery slowly.
It looks as if I was accessing Facebook mobile with Opera, but it's a lot slower, and wont scroll down propperly.

Could it be possible that some other pre-requisits are missing? (if so, how did the app managed to install and run?)

Thanks for your help in advance!

I made all the necessary reinstallations QT according to the recommendations and the same thing happened. I did reset approvals on Facebook and when I opened the Kasvopus he carried the entire GUI application after approving all permissions.

Go to Facebook through MicroB browser. Log in and go to "Privacy Settings" <> Ads, Apps and Websites (Edit Settings) <> Turn Off. Reset all applications and re-enable the option to "Turn On". After this process, open the app and login Kasvopus normally, install and approve the permission options.

Well .. Worked with me!

The Following User Says Thank You to antoniocarlos07 For This Useful Post:
dude can u add group/pokes function in kaspovus?

The Following User Says Thank You to N9owner For This Useful Post:
Posts: 586 | Thanked: 471 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by N9owner View Post
dude can u add group/pokes function in kaspovus?
One to the group too group is missing

The Following User Says Thank You to Makeclick For This Useful Post:
When giving access to facebook, it loads a page that says "success" and nothing more, then the program is stucked there and if i go back i have to re-enable permissions on facebook and ended in the same page. If i check from computer, facebook permissions are ok, but the same happens to me with other app (ebuddy xms) so i'm not sure if i'ts a fb problem, phone problem or app problem

Enviado desde mi Galaxy Nexus usando Tapatalk 2

I installed the libraries and Kasvopus but I can't start it. I can remove it from the App Manager.

Posts: 68 | Thanked: 34 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Ukraine
app not working: entering have a circle reboot - UI-account page-UI-account page... I cant input my mail & password. I know facebook change their API.
Can anybody fix it?

Posts: 1,974 | Thanked: 1,834 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ india
Will it be updated?? Any news from the devloper

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nokiabot For This Useful Post:
I get the login screen for a second in german && than the app comes over the screen and turns the error bad request,, tried to press logout but same story.. Anyone knows how to fix this error..? Would be nice to have a working fbapp on my N900

The Following User Says Thank You to RoGuEske For This Useful Post:
Posts: 68 | Thanked: 34 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Ukraine
Originally Posted by RoGuEske View Post
I get the login screen for a second in german && than the app comes over the screen and turns the error bad request,, tried to press logout but same story.. Anyone knows how to fix this error..? Would be nice to have a working fbapp on my N900
no good app, use web-version in opera & sharing-plugin for photos

The Following User Says Thank You to badazimer For This Useful Post:

Tags
bada rox, maemo > bada, prada sox