Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 464 | Thanked: 338 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ UK, Northwest
Having only just read the last 10-or-so pages I'm amazed to see so many whining ungrateful posts from so many whining ungrateful bastards - lots of whom have not been here long or have few post counts.

To those that aren't happy with the way their Wazapp is or is not functioning - STOP BI*CHIN, HAVE SOME PATIENCE, READ THE THREAD FOR POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS / UPDATES OR SIMPLY STOP USING THE APP.
But above all quit with your pathetic moaning.

And then to read Arie has been banned...??? WTF???

BTW - thanks to the devs who have got this to where its at now, most of us here are appreciative of your talents and endeavours so 'keep on crinting'

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dumpystig For This Useful Post:
Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
At times like these, are your guys not tempted to wait for Lumia 920 or Iphone5 and bury the remains of N9 with a shovel ? It's really getting tough for us, no one wants us except us lol, Whatsapp is giving us hell, no Tapatalk, no proper 3G video call, no Instagram (I recently found out about) to mention a few..... But then again the thought of Lumia Blocks gives me stress, selling out to Apple isn't going down well too, I hate Android, so I guess we stuck......

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Muzimak For This Useful Post:
Posts: 90 | Thanked: 62 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ India, Canada
I Decided to get the N9 before Wazapp was announced. I knew what i was getting into, barely any apps, barely any support. I am not much of an app fanatic, so Wazapp for me is not a necessity but an extra app which is very convenient thanks to @tgalal, cepi, knobtviker. Wazapp is just an extra app that some people took time out of their lives to make for all the rest of us.
Please remember every app developed by this forum is something that people do for free, and it is certainly not expected of them to. so please if you have a problem with wazapp there will be many people who have the same exact problem as you.

so unless you have developer experience to help out and fix it up, just wait cuz thats all you can do. (including me)

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nonikhanna For This Useful Post:
Posts: 137 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by Rob32R View Post
Hey guys,

After rebooting my phone and Wazapp, i'm still getting '' need to remove your account from accounts manager and re-register''

I honestly appreciate the regular updates guys, and I hope you are able to get it up and running as soon as possible. Wazapp is like the best phone application out there at the moment

Thanks
What.....you have changed your posts, before you dissed the devs with your comments, i almost got banned because of you when i defended the Devs........i hope you got a warning too! It is just not fair!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sigpro For This Useful Post:
Posts: 140 | Thanked: 95 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Andromeda Galaxy
Hi,

Lets keep the spirit alive people.. I wish all the best to the devs working on this project.

I have been a fan of this OS since it came out And EVERY YEAR somebody shouts out This OS is DEAD... Wel saying that is just an insult to all the devs working on projects like this very one.. I own a Nokia N900 and a N9 and i will never underestimate this forum nor of the devs that are active on this OS.. The CSSU is the best prove that we have..that the devs are highly skilled !!!

I Knew What i was getting when I Bought these phones so every extra app/tweak/mod Etc.. Is a bonus love the OS for What It is...

Kind regards Jimmy Neutron

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jimmy neutron For This Useful Post:
Posts: 34 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Melbourne, Australia
just checked with @knobtviker, he confirms fix is on the way, but there's no time frame yet (pending implementation) so stay positive folks, don't start placing your N9 for bids on eBay yet

---

Reminder: read before posting the same questions on the Wazapp thread!

Wazapp 0.2.6.50 troubleshooting guide

Wazapp 0.2.6.50 download archive for all CepiPerez builds

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to keinc For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by sigpro View Post
What.....you have changed your posts, before you dissed the devs with your comments, i almost got banned because of you when i defended the Devs........i hope you got a warning too! It is just not fair!
What to do? The staff here works in mysterious ways.

The Following User Says Thank You to ynnad179 For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Just FYI, that person who we are referring to also got infraction points however since he hasn't accumulated enough he hasn't got banned...

OTOH, Arie has got banned for 2 infractions within the same month and the funny thing is both were related to Wazapp; the first one was a sarcastic remark he made to an user who started a new dedicated thread for the same old Wazapp error when this thread was on Active Topics and the second was to the aforementioned person...

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 165 | Thanked: 59 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Italy
Originally Posted by kb61 View Post
yeah but none of these points are needed anymore, because it is already ported since we are usjng wazapp.
ive only suggested to contact whatsapp to let them approve the work which has already been done, and im sure that it wouldnt take much work for them to help with registration and connection problems (maybe just give away the needed codes or whatever).
beta-testing wouldnt be needed also since there is a community willing to do that
I mean exactly these things!!! Lucky, someone thinking positive exists!!

Now they have an app quite-stable, ready to be updated, and they don't have to develope more than a manteinance, relying to wazapp developers!

i'm waiting ,,,, I will buy Lumia 920

N9 I will give him my dog

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp