Notices

i can confirm that, the code that i always use for active my whatsapp being change, recently i always use 3*2, no problem for activate for whatsapp(either on N9 or ipad),
then this problem occured, i change whatsapp from N9 to my ipad, so i key in 3*2, it got error, and the new code are given which is 3*4..

i dont know if it is related or not, i hope dev can take a note

need a Guest House for temporary stay at Malaysia?
PM me

Last edited by baem90; 2012-09-10 at 13:17.

The Following User Says Thank You to baem90 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by knobtviker View Post
Define encrypt/decrypt?
What did you use?
PM me.
Looks like I cannot send and/or receive PMs :/

In latest WhatsApp versions I found a class that implements the RC4 cipher and I was able to extract from it the key used to encrypt data (if i'm not wrong, rc4 is symmetric so it's valid for encryption and decryption). I don't know exactly where it's used, but I know it's called during the login process (or something that's done before or after the login).

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Waninkoko For This Useful Post:
Hi, I can't use Wazaap. I had 0.2.6 beta and can't register. Some week ago I change to 0.2.6.50 and it was working ok but lust saturday it crash. So I try to re install it and I always get a to many login faild. So now I go back to 0.2.6 and when I try to register I get a server said:wazaap not suported. any Idea?

Originally Posted by sebagari View Post
Hi, I can't use Wazaap. I had 0.2.6 beta and can't register. Some week ago I change to 0.2.6.50 and it was working ok but lust saturday it crash. So I try to re install it and I always get a to many login faild. So now I go back to 0.2.6 and when I try to register I get a server said:wazaap not suported. any Idea?
i suggest u read back 10+ pages then u will find what u looking for

Originally Posted by N9owner View Post
i suggest u read back 10+ pages then u will find what u looking for
Yes I just was reading it's seem to be some new problem with Whatsapp server... they discriminate us...

ok I hope the dev stuff can find some solution.... I love n9....
thanks

Moderator | Posts: 3,717 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by Waninkoko View Post
Looks like I cannot send and/or receive PMs :/

In latest WhatsApp versions I found a class that implements the RC4 cipher and I was able to extract from it the key used to encrypt data (if i'm not wrong, rc4 is symmetric so it's valid for encryption and decryption). I don't know exactly where it's used, but I know it's called during the login process (or something that's done before or after the login).
Just post in some other topics, you should be able to send/receive pm's after you've made more posts...

The Following User Says Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by sebagari View Post
Yes I just was reading it's seem to be some new problem with Whatsapp server... they discriminate us...

ok I hope the dev stuff can find some solution.... I love n9....
thanks
just wait..that all can i say

The Following User Says Thank You to N9owner For This Useful Post:
Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
Originally Posted by N9owner View Post
just wait..that all can i say
Share with us buddy, what do U know?

Originally Posted by Muzimak View Post
Share with us buddy, what do U know?
i know nothing..but i know dev is working to solve this..so i just wait for it.that's all

Posts: 35 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Malaysia
Originally Posted by Waninkoko View Post
Yup, that's me Sadly I don't own a n9, it's a great phone (and I love Qt and Python :P) but I decided not to buy it because the lack of support :/ Currently I own a SGS3.
Wow the legendary Waninkoko! Now I need to boot up my still modded Wii

Welcome! Really glad to have u here. We need all the help we can get. Nah u don't have to sell a kidney to get a N9, not yet

The Following User Says Thank You to zacaaron For This Useful Post:

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp