Notices

Posts: 118 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Nidderau,Hessen , Germany
Originally Posted by colakang View Post
Thanks Cepi.

wazapp is work again.

well i installed the latest .deb but for me it goes from offline to connectiong - to "connected" but i keep having red bubbles and noa "last seen"/"online" notofication =/ but tbh i didn't "fresh install" wazapp i only overwrote the old files , do i need to completely remove it ?

it also keeps adding random conversations with no messages.

This is how it looks right now:
Attached Images

Posts: 3 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Switzerland
Originally Posted by adio_89 View Post
well i installed the latest .deb but for me it goes from offline to connectiong - to "connected" but i keep having red bubbles and noa "last seen"/"online" notofication =/ but tbh i didn't "fresh install" wazapp i only overwrote the old files , do i need to completely remove it ?

it also keeps adding random conversations with no messages.

This is how it looks right now:
Same problems here in Switzerland.....

Everytime I download the .deb file, it's just the installer (~1.9MB). After running the .deb file, it will ask me to download the 18.6MB package.

Question: Is there a workaround for this so I don't have to re-download the 18.6MB package EVERY TIME?

~wonger

i See same problems here too. Message status stays red and i don't see last online time for my contacts.

Posts: 44 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ The Netherlands
Originally Posted by Eem View Post
Yesterday I download Bluestacks and registered my phone, i received a new code and started using it, with the new release from devs (thanx) still have the "delete account..." message, I did it because I already have a code, but... sad story, now the "fail too many" message appears.

Time to sleep, lets see tomorrow =(

Edit:
By the way... does anybody know how to delete my whatsapp acount at bluestacks?, I've done it but when I try to add a new account it remember my number... I'm trying to have another code.
I had the same problem, I uninstalled bluestacks using Your uninstaller, its a program that deletes not only the programs but all the files associated with said program so that there is no trace left. Then I reinstalled bluestacks and installed whatsapp again etc. and it gave me another code. hope it helps, good luck!

Posts: 99 | Thanked: 42 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Germany
@samse, adio_89: does that also happen with the version from yesterday? (20120910)

I've got the same problem with the version from today...

The Following User Says Thank You to D.Cent For This Useful Post:
Posts: 181 | Thanked: 106 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Bahrain
dont panic, seems like we are down again (probably problem with whatsapp)
and we're back up..its connected again.
JUST CHILL PEOPLE

Posts: 118 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Nidderau,Hessen , Germany
Originally Posted by Alee View Post
dont panic, seems like we are down again (probably problem with whatsapp)
and we're back up..its connected again.
JUST CHILL PEOPLE
Ah , so it's no problem with the app but with the service? allright that let's me chill =D

Posts: 28 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Thailand
Originally Posted by idro View Post
where you download wathapp?
can you paste the link in the page?
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12134784/MEE...92012-0000.deb

BTW, has anybody seen this site?
http://wazapp.net/

Just a dupe of the fine work the devs here have been working so hard on I guess... Not a patch on this:
http://wazapp.im

Posts: 44 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Argentina
In your face Whatsapp!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to eennbb For This Useful Post:

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp