Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 6 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Accra, Ghana
Originally Posted by apacrombie View Post
I have been able to register my wazapp. I just tried sending a message to my friend's iphone but he doesn't receive my messages and there's the red dot. any ideas?
EDIT: He receive my messages but I still have the red dot but I don't receive his messages. Help please!

Posts: 464 | Thanked: 338 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ UK, Northwest
Aaarrrrrrrrrrrrgghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Attached Images

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dumpystig For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Accra, Ghana
Originally Posted by dumpystig View Post
Aaarrrrrrrrrrrrgghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I suggest you take it easy with me. I have read all previous pages. I couldn't find the thread. can you help me.

Posts: 464 | Thanked: 338 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ UK, Northwest
Sure.

I suggest you get rid of your N9 and go for a platform that can run a stable version of Whatsapp.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dumpystig For This Useful Post:
FWIW, I sent message to couple of friends on iPhone and it worked ok. I get green dot and also get replies from them

Update.

Phone switched itself off after 30 minutes. Assume it automatically shuts down if frozen for too long. That's a relief.

Anyway, tried to synch contacts again ... again it freezes, though this time not fatally. Gets to the select contacts screen, but it's not interactive ... nothing is selectable or manipulanble.

I suspect it has problems with the number of contacts I have, and it runs out memory.

I have ~450 contacts (at least 800 numbers).

Edit: Phone will randomly reboot when trying to make this work.

Last edited by bluefoot; 2012-09-12 at 01:48.

Hi, I've been following wazapp since April and have managed to follow and use every available version and waited till solutions came on problems presented in the platform. As for the latest cepi's build I had no problems using and re registering with my previous code. In this last version I can't... I've uninstalled, deleted db, all folders and it keeps saying registering failed . Unknown reason.
Could anyone help please?
Thanks a lot!!
Attached Images

Last edited by pvngr; 2012-09-12 at 02:46. Reason: Image

The Following User Says Thank You to pvngr For This Useful Post:
The app is working perfectly now, thanks so much guys,

+1 for the team

Originally Posted by bluefoot View Post
Update.

Phone switched itself off after 30 minutes. Assume it automatically shuts down if frozen for too long. That's a relief.

Anyway, tried to synch contacts again ... again it freezes, though this time not fatally. Gets to the select contacts screen, but it's not interactive ... nothing is selectable or manipulanble.

I suspect it has problems with the number of contacts I have, and it runs out memory.

I have ~450 contacts (at least 800 numbers).

Edit: Phone will randomly reboot when trying to make this work.
Hey, why dont you try syncing with a subset of the contacts? ie select only about a 100 contacts and see if it works.

I say this because I have about 120 contacts in wazapp, and 200~ overall in my phonebook and it works OK for me.

Quick question guys, everytime I receive a reply a square red box pops up. Is there a way to get rid of it?

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp