Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
Code:
devel-su
rootme
dpkg -i /path/to/downloaded/meegotouchtheme-settings
path=mydocs/home/user?
to=pictures?
downloaded;=meegotouchtheme-settings.deb?

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
if it still doesn't work get theme settings from the developer's [Vesuri's] direct link: ftp://ftp.jormas.com/users/vesuri/ha....1.1_armel.deb

Originally Posted by Maserti View Post
path=mydocs/home/user?
to=pictures?
downloaded;=meegotouchtheme-settings.deb?
for example you downloaded the .deb file i had earlier linked to /home/user/MyDocs/Downloads/

then you must do
Code:
dpkg -i /home/user/MyDocs/Downloads/meegotouchtheme-settings.deb

Last edited by thedead1440; 2012-09-10 at 03:53.

i got with your other response! thanks for the reply

Had a small request for F2thak , wud it b able to get your themes without the MODs that r included along with them , i mean just the themes !!
Thanx a lot !!

The Following User Says Thank You to omar451451 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by tratrafe2 View Post
found out the solution
luckily i kept a backup of my emoticons on my phone instead of my pc ( that needed to be repaired)...just copy this folder in your /home/user/ directory on your phone the folders name is: .emoticonthemecache
and your emoticons will be back
oh...and then restart
ive done this via the phone & the computer and im still getiing the red squares :/

Originally Posted by Maserti View Post
ive done this via the phone & the computer and im still getiing the red squares :/

Download ThemeChanger from AppsforMeego and click on fix emoitcon cache in the app...

Good day, I've just installed the script version and it was sucessful... I also have a Home Screen Settings by Vesuri installed, now screen rotation wont work... How to fix this thing? Thanks...

Originally Posted by Kruggatetz View Post
Good day, I've just installed the script version and it was sucessful... I also have a Home Screen Settings by Vesuri installed, now screen rotation wont work... How to fix this thing? Thanks...
screen rotation only works on the default Blanco theme... On custom themes you have to enable it manually... The commands can be found by a search on this thread IIRC...

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
screen rotation only works on the default Blanco theme... On custom themes you have to enable it manually... The commands can be found by a search on this thread IIRC...
And oh, I also used the A1 Tweak on N9QTweak, its also not working on FDB... Thanks for the quick reply...