Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
Originally Posted by ibrakalifa View Post
This kid was never learn if his n9 is maemo6!!! #sigh
go eat your droid mr 13yrs old,
Come on! .....

Originally Posted by Dave999
I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Do good for a human being and like my art page!

In sweden you get to choose between a new phone or the money back if the phone has been on garantuee repair for three times. Kinda good acculy.
And to all the haters. My n900 broke down due to a fabrication fault, and due to that, i got money to buy myself a new phone. Didnt want a used n900, so i got the n9-00 instead :P

Nokia is hell, i hope i get to hear from them soon.

@djbengan.
Tha problem here is not so much nokia. The biggest problem is that mediamarkt has the worst service of all electronics chains in Sweden . Even Aftonbladet made an article about. Their response to almost every service issue is: you broke it yourself, it s your own fault!

had mine on service and no problems at all.(not bought at MM)

Originally Posted by AMD View Post
Sorry for that, I feel my heart is aching after reading this.. Well, I would go for Android after that, since I don't like Maemo much, I prefer MeeGo a lot.. Well, but if I can't afford to buy the N9 again, I would go for Android, since I need something with it.. But I would NEVER, EVER switch from the N9 as long as it works and not completely broken like yours.. I hope you feel better, and as thedead1440 said, Nokia is the worst at hardware fixing..

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dragoss91 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Dragoss91 View Post
I give up.

I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Posts: 896 | Thanked: 978 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Greece, Athens
Originally Posted by AMD View Post
Come on! .....
N9 still has Maemo you know

Originally Posted by djbengan View Post
In sweden you get to choose between a new phone or the money back if the phone has been on garantuee repair for three times
In Greece if you ask you money back (whatever the product) they'll probably laugh at your face.

Best case senario is they'll give you a credit to buy something else with equal value.

IF one's lucky...

*they basically want your wallet. If they take the money... you're on your own.

Last edited by HELLASISGREECE; 2012-09-19 at 07:43.

Originally Posted by HELLASISGREECE View Post
N9 still has Maemo you know

In Greece if you ask you money back (whatever the product) they'll probably laugh at your face.

Best case senario is they'll give you a credit to buy something else with equal value.

IF one's lucky...
Maemo 6, technically MeeGo, and I don't like Maemo 5 and under, but MeeGo/Maemo 6 is the most beautiful OS put on the most beatiful phone.

So you prefer the N9 Maemo Flavor (let's call it Maemo6/ Meego Harmattan) over the N900 one (Maemo 5)

ok, makes sense now.

imo, the N9 has a sweet looking UI but Maemo 5 (N900) can do so many things more.

Anyways, today in 2012 , the only gripe I have with the N900 is the sheer bulkiness.

Didn't use to bother me earlier on, but now I cannot stand it's weight. Thickness is another let down but I can live with it.

It's height is PERFECT it's wideness is PERFECT, its thickness is meh... but its weight is awful...

*I think , size wise, the Nokia N8 or the Motorola Defy or let's say Xperia P have the best size.

Posts: 1,195 | Thanked: 2,708 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Hanoi
Condolences OP.
I had the likewise experiences with an unstable Pre3: they kept sending a broken one back 4 times without proper testing.
It is not only Nokia. But at least HP knew they couldn't handle support and quit while ahead.

Sometimes I feel relief that the damn warranty is over and I can finally take matters in my own hand.

Sometimes equally costly but less stressful than disgracefully being forced to play cry baby over an expensive toy.

I think I can disassemble and re-assemble an N900 in the dark in 15 minutes

And can still find not so "broken" N900's for cheap spare-parts.