Notices

Posts: 165 | Thanked: 59 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Italy
Originally Posted by CepiPerez View Post
It's a tarek thing
I want media in /home/user/MyDocs
Tarek want media in /home/user/.wazapp
The problem is Gallery..
In Gallery, folders can't be created.. (a loss for MeeGo), so everything goes there..

Btw, I would prefer MyDocs..

Posts: 246 | Thanked: 2,574 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Egypt, Cairo
Originally Posted by Scharel View Post
so no need for the log?
If your problem is only with translation, then no

The Following User Says Thank You to tgalal For This Useful Post:
Posts: 118 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Nidderau,Hessen , Germany
Originally Posted by tgalal View Post
/opt/waxmppplugin/bin/wazapp/wazapp
tried to PM you the output but even when wrappend in "code" tags it is still to long to be sent via PM

i'll just put it here as a txt file

sorry for asking all those stupid/noobie things but well i am pretty new to this xD
Attached Files
File Type: txt terminal output.txt (11.6 KB, 114 views)

still 21 wazapp languages not at 100% - First release candidate from version 0.9 is out, so hurry up to get it in!

https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/wazapp/

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Morpog For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Muzimak View Post
Thanx Tarek, it certainly feels smoother, busy testing though, settings UI looks awesome.
-The "Is Writing A Message" looks like it just stays there again now.
-I won't click that refresh button again, it goes on forever and ever lol.
-It seems other contacts have lost Profile Pictures too, even after syncing or refresh.
-The screen showing full status for people with long ones is still a mess.
To add what you've said, anyone that uploaded profile pic on whatsapp will instantly have the picture removed once the refresh button was pushed. Profile pic which comes from native contact app remained intact.

Posts: 246 | Thanked: 2,574 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Egypt, Cairo
Originally Posted by adio_89 View Post
tried to PM you the output but even when wrappend in "code" tags it is still to long to be sent via PM

i'll just put it here as a txt file

sorry for asking all those stupid/noobie things but well i am pretty new to this xD
Can you do it one more time? This time proceed to refreshing contacts and then send me the logs when it gets stuck. It's better to send them to tarek[at]wazapp[dot]im

Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
Originally Posted by kai_en View Post
To add what you've said, anyone that uploaded profile pic on whatsapp will instantly have the picture removed once the refresh button was pushed. Profile pic which comes from native contact app remained intact.
Yeah for a moment I thought maybe people took off their pictures, luckily my sister is here, I know for sure she has a profile picture, it showed on ver 1305, gone now!

Originally Posted by tgalal View Post
Can you do it one more time? This time proceed to refreshing contacts and then send me the logs when it gets stuck. It's better to send them to tarek[at]wazapp[dot]im
will do , i'll put a log as soon as it gets stuck again, but now it refreshes for like a second and that's it. i'll keep trying though.

Posts: 165 | Thanked: 59 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Italy
Well.. only to put all in order..
which features from Cepi's versions are (or will be) in tgalal's versions?

Thx

Originally Posted by Muzimak View Post
Yeah for a moment I thought maybe people took off their pictures, luckily my sister is here, I know for sure she has a profile picture, it showed on ver 1305, gone now!
same here.

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp