Notices

I cannot see the whole pictures in media sending, I think I just saw you guys talked about voting to change the picture sources in Whatsapp. What Folder should I keep my pictures so I can use them in media sending.
Thank you in advance

Posts: 33 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Germany
How about no new feature to add, all bugs to resolve, a stable version LTS to release? Everyone will be hapoy

A big thanks to devs and all testers.

Posts: 323 | Thanked: 209 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Tampico, México
Vastly improved version cepi, feels new and stable, however the chat tone cannot be edited, you can only choose from default ones, if I want to use a custom one, it cannot be added to the list. Other than that, awesome! Thanks!

Posts: 118 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Nidderau,Hessen , Germany
Originally Posted by kai_en View Post
i also notice that in the release candidate version, notification sound doesn't follow the system volume. In addition, the notification sound will keep on playing as messages kept coming in while u left them unread, which is not consistent to Harmattan's notification behavior that only do a subtle beep if u left the notification (from the same app) unattended.
i've seen something different sometimes the sound is very off. what i mean is , i get the message, my phone vibnrates, the signal tone conmes 5-10 secs later.

Posts: 118 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Nidderau,Hessen , Germany
Originally Posted by zacaaron View Post
Great work Cepi! Can confirm profile picture is working when I was updating single contacts. Didn't try full sync yet since I have a lot of contacts.

Anyway, I miss the chat no counts & contacts counts

Edit: The full volume msg notification is also not good.
have you tried regulating it with the "app-colume"-bar ? worked for a prev. Version when the ringtrone wasn't responding to the set volume.

EDIT: all contact sync worked, some pictures came back, status remained the same. had to update the status 1 by 1

Last edited by adio_89; 2012-09-20 at 06:22.

Posts: 35 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Malaysia
Originally Posted by Leinad View Post
Visit the new settings panel and choose any tone you like :-)
Unfortunately it still doesn't fix the tone playing at full blast issue.

Also the issue with crashing when more than 10 chats didn't get resolved. It was fine initially as I could push it up to 13 chats. But after it suddenly crashed I couldn't start Wazapp back again until I deleted the chats back down to below 10. Now I'm staying below 10 chats again & have to manually count since the chat counter is gone.

Apart from these 2 issues, everything else seems to work great!

Posts: 9 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Malaysia
Thanks Dev for the new version 0.8.10 ^^

Bug report

When I'm listening to the music player using headphones and I could hear the music distort everytime there is a new message

found a bug.. bubble color is always green ... no matter what you change it to

Posts: 115 | Thanked: 64 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Munich or Luxembourg
Originally Posted by kpblxa View Post
can't confirm, works here as expected (using this version)

did you try restart/reboot?

Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
Originally Posted by kpblxa View Post
Are U sure U have the correct version? Bubbles work fine with me, try restarting your phone or something!

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp