Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by Hkki View Post
Delete whatsapp from bluestacks, delete bluestacks, install both again, do the registration, this time remember to register to n9

That happened to me too
Didnt work, whatsapp still "remembers" me and I dont even get the chance to re-send the code..

The Following User Says Thank You to Tbzz For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by rajveer View Post
Same here, got them with the first version uploaded today, getting a bit wary of trying over and over again.
Got it installed using the Bluestacks method for registration, and really impressed with how well this works! Will be donating for sure, and bug hunting

Alright well I got a code using my friends phone but I still cant install wazapp as it keeps giving me the Unknown Error. Any fix?

Posts: 548 | Thanked: 562 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Germany
Language is working fine (German). Only the settings UI is still english.
Im also using my old db

Is it possible to add a toggle where I can choose between visible and invisible media in gallery to the settings UI? (it's impossible to open received media in wazapp UI if I'm changing the 'media' folder to '.media').

Bugs:
1. The sound is veeeryyy loud with pluged headset and the sound is changing between 'message 1' sound and 'wazapp sound'.
2. I'm getting laggs in other apps by receiving a message in wazapp
3. Wazapp sound stops other sounds for a second (music/call..)

I'm using latest cepi's build

Last edited by willi6868; 2012-09-20 at 20:50.

The Following User Says Thank You to willi6868 For This Useful Post:
Hi. I have the following problem, install version 0.2.6 and had configuration options. now actualize the firmware to version PR1.3 (40.2012.21-3_PR_001) wazapp reinstall 0.2.6 and then asked me to update to version 0.2.7, since then no configuration options appear in the application.
before he could set language, message, avatar, etc.. not now.
It may be for the upgrade to the latest version of meego?

best regards,

Originally Posted by willi6868 View Post
Language is working fine (German). Only the settings UI is still english.
Im also using my old db

Is it possible to add a toggle where I can choose between visible and invisible media in gallery to the settings UI? (it's impossible to open received media in wazapp UI if I'm changing the 'media' folder to '.media').

Bugs:
1. The sound is veeeryyy loud with pluged headset and the sound is changing between 'message 1' sound and 'wazapp sound'.
2. I'm getting laggs in other apps by receiving a message in wazapp
3. Wazapp sound stops other sounds for a second (music/call..)

I'm using latest cepi's build
while there is a fix, I suggest you try notification tone: email3 it sounds lower and it is not upsetting

I have the build from today (1225) . It seems stable with more than 10 chats. Thanks a lot Cepi.

As stated by others, The received message tone is quite lout, it does not seem to respect ringtone volume setting and I also cannot select from any of my custom tones.

But this version is very stable, I had few group chats and 1-1 chats today, no crash. Previous version would crash on my a few times with such usage. Big cheers, thanks Cepi and Tarek.

Posts: 147 | Thanked: 33 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Lebanon
1125 .... I can't change my status

Posts: 239 | Thanked: 70 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
I still can't choose pictures for my profile picture or for group pictures... got an empty screen on select picture...

sending audio files should be improved... on the screenshot you see for example a few michael jackson albums... but i don't know where this comes from... i have just a few of his best songs on my phone, all in the same folder, and all with the same album name as id tag...
when i select for example the album bad, it is empty and then when i use back arrow i'm back in the message screen.

my suggestion is to give an option to sort audio files by albums or by folders. and also that the back arrow just brings you back to the step before.
Attached Images

Posts: 594 | Thanked: 1,094 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Rhine
Originally Posted by celsorusso View Post
for those who like landscape mode AND swype, it's a bug.
Just because you don't like landscape mode or swype does not mean it's not a bug...

we are beta-testers, so this is what we are supposed to do:
reporting bugs and make suggestions...

Last edited by Leinad; 2012-09-21 at 09:20. Reason: too harsh

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp