Notices

Hi Cepi, perfect work, i´m very happy with your last version, all works very good.

The Following User Says Thank You to pacherecords For This Useful Post:
Posts: 59 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ India
Every thing is cool but i have so sound on incoming msgs... tried all suggestions...still nothing, will wait 4 the fix...using the version from the 18th rite now... otherwise thanx a lot 4 this awesum app guys...its made the N9 that much cooler...

Posts: 24 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Brasil
Originally Posted by Leinad View Post
Just because you don't like landscape mode does not mean it's not a bug... i came from N900, so landscape is natural to me
You completely misunderstood what I've said. Of course is a bug and I'm not trying to push you or anyone my preferencies. But reserve myself the right to like or unlike this or that mode, don't you agree?

Cepi and Tarek will fix that bug, I'm sure. By the way, excellent work, guys!

Edit: I don't just like Swype, I love it. Don't use it only in Terminal.

Last edited by celsorusso; 2012-09-20 at 23:58.

The Following User Says Thank You to celsorusso For This Useful Post:
Posts: 594 | Thanked: 1,094 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Rhine
Originally Posted by celsorusso View Post
Cepi and Tarek will fix that bug, I'm sure. By the way, excellent work, guys!

Ok, we agree, but they have to know about the bug, to be able to fix it, that's all i'm saying...

Just a question.. How to I set custom/chat alert used sound to be used in Wazapp? I couldn't find any options for it..

Posts: 323 | Thanked: 209 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Tampico, México
Originally Posted by henry91 View Post
Just a question.. How to I set custom/chat alert used sound to be used in Wazapp? I couldn't find any options for it..
you may not as now, you can only choose from the default list, cepi might fix this in the next release, just wait

Posts: 594 | Thanked: 1,094 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Rhine
So, i'm just trying to understand...

The 3-digit-code has nothing to do with our password ?
Password is ( or was? ) md5(strrev(‘IMEI’)) ?
Username: ok, that's obvious

There can't have been many changes to username and password, i guess, we all are using the same as in may (never had to reregister), but i always wondered, why so many people reregistered again... (flashing phone? or other reasons?)

What about providing the possibility of editing username and password in Wazapp-Account, so that you just have to fill in your number and md5(strrev(‘IMEI’)) and you're back again without having to register again?

Just a thought, maybe i'm completele wrong...

Hey there..it's great to know that N9 can finally support whatsapp through wazapp but i'm having difficulty registering. i keep getting
Failed. Server said: failed-too-many ::
how can i go about this? help me out please..

Originally Posted by jayson View Post
Hey there..it's great to know that N9 can finally support whatsapp through wazapp but i'm having difficulty registering. i keep getting
Failed. Server said: failed-too-many ::
how can i go about this? help me out please..
hello there,i suggest u read bout 20+ previous page.then u'll find the solution =)

Originally Posted by dcastrog View Post
you may not as now, you can only choose from the default list, cepi might fix this in the next release, just wait
yeah noticed that.. because I don't like the original tones, so I changed them..
for those who still wants to have the standard chat alert tone, you may use 18-09-2012 version, select no sound and it will use back default sound set on chat alerts..

The Following User Says Thank You to henry91 For This Useful Post:

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp