Notices

Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
Well when I asked someone he told me tarek's is located at /home/user/MyDocs/.wazapp from v0.8.10 beta onwards as I had first posted hence I thought it would be only natural for this question to arise sooner rather than later...

Are you sure tarek's build is in /home/user/.wazapp and not home/user/MyDocs/.wazapp
Not sure. You could be right.
@anyone using official build can confirm proper location?

The Following User Says Thank You to brkn For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by brkn View Post
Not sure. You could be right.
@anyone using official build can confirm proper location?
I think I'm right: http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...postcount=4909

I think I'm right: http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...postcount=4909
Thanks, corrected it above. Toggle would still be nice
So for the wiki http://wiki.maemo.org/Wazapp#Wazapp_...und_in_Gallery that would mean changing to Tarek's path.

Last edited by brkn; 2012-09-24 at 13:03.

Originally Posted by brkn View Post
Thanks, corrected it above. Toggle would still be nice
So for the wiki http://wiki.maemo.org/Wazapp#Wazapp_...und_in_Gallery that would mean changing to Tarek's path.
Done with a distinction stated b/w the 2 builds...

@cepi

could you add an option to send multiple files at once?

Posts: 21 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on May 2012 @ México
Why oh Why do you post?

there isn't much difference between a spammer and someone like you who cant be bothered to read the last 2pages also...

its a bug unfixed, devs working to fix it and discussed to death yet you come and post...
First of all, i was talking to cepi
Second, if i come to ask, i Have my reasons. I installed wazapp same version on a friend's N9 and tried ringtones. Guess what? Worked PERFECTLY
so its not a bug as it. Something must be wrong in many cellphones, so dont come here to reply and try to be the funny guy if your comment is not going to be of any use to the cause

Originally Posted by ulyaothshadow View Post
First of all, i was talking to cepi
Second, if i come to ask, i Have my reasons. I installed wazapp same version on a friend's N9 and tried ringtones. Guess what? Worked PERFECTLY
so its not a bug as it. Something must be wrong in many cellphones, so dont come here to reply and try to be the funny guy if your comment is not going to be of any use to the cause
Me, funny guy? I thought I was thedead guy

The bug appears for some people! Its NOT a hardware issue but a software issue that Cepi is investigating!

Well if you read a few pages you would have seen it but no you come here spout drivel with the aim to "talk to cepi"...

If the devs are going to speak to every spammer like you, who is going to do the developing? You?

Get Real!

Oh and go read the Wiki first...

Last edited by thedead1440; 2012-09-24 at 16:54.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
For me not all contacts sync. (with 21092012)

21092012 deb build has not fixed the chat sound volume problem. Its still very loud, and also I cannot select any custom tones, only the ones supplied by Nokia can be used.

Posts: 61 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Germany
also 21092012 build crash and freez the n9, if you want to send a contact via message, it don't show any contact, only the "loading" pic ... i found nothing in log, there is no entry.
dropCache show: the hole memory increase till 0, ram and swap.

please fix this problem

Last edited by bb_szx; 2012-09-24 at 18:29.

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp