Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by Muzimak View Post
Been meaning ask, is there a way t switch off heptic-feeedback in Wazapp? Could be nice to have a button in settings, I'm just concened about battery usage if Wazapp is constantly used!
you mean the vkb or when message comes in?

Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
When using keyboard

Originally Posted by zacaaron View Post
It has already been merged since version 0.8.1

They are working together on this.
Is there a .deb file for 0.8.1 ?

The Following User Says Thank You to hamoud younes For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,523 | Thanked: 1,997 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ not your mom's FOSS basement

Posts: 3 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ xalapa, veracruz, mexico
hola, oigan al crear grupos en la versión de cepi me vota, tengo la mueva versión y no lo he hecho debido a que me puedevotar... Ya sesoluciono esedetalle?

So rather than make the effort to update the their security, they see the easier option is to attack others for using the API's? This goes to show how pathetic that company really is.

Awesome sig btw Don (and props to the original commenter), it's very apt.

Posts: 665 | Thanked: 2,388 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Zagreb, Croatia
About these legal issues and situations....
I don't think it affects any of us as we don't provide any server side like they did.
Whatsapp did it to protect itself against spam lawsuits because that API was abused to send massive spam messages and to regular users it looked like Whatsapp company sent those spam messages.

I would act the same as Whatsapp company did so stop spreading hate around. They have nothing against unofficial clients as long as they don't mess up anything or make a bad name for the company.

About updates and code...
We are all working. I would like to say special thanks to Brkn here that is a very capable and awesome coder that is working with me on some extra features for later on or next updates.

Also, I noticed less people spamming this thread which means Wiki page is doing its job pretty well.

Cheers

The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to knobtviker For This Useful Post:
Posts: 239 | Thanked: 70 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
i think it's not ONLY the wiki... it's also the app itself which is really stable atm... so thanks to all of you...

could you tell us what extra features you are talking about?

Originally Posted by knobtviker View Post
About these legal issues and situations....
I don't think it affects any of us as we don't provide any server side like they did.
Whatsapp did it to protect itself against spam lawsuits because that API was abused to send massive spam messages and to regular users it looked like Whatsapp company sent those spam messages.

I would act the same as Whatsapp company did so stop spreading hate around. They have nothing against unofficial clients as long as they don't mess up anything or make a bad name for the company.
Well spoken and I fully agree.

PS: don't exaggerate my python skills

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp