Notices

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
Rabah you bring shame to Lebanon..

Originally Posted by Dave999
I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Do good for a human being and like my art page!

The Following User Says Thank You to AMD For This Useful Post:
Posts: 226 | Thanked: 67 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Lebanon
ok I'm sorry

but all of you don;t understand me i want the dev version that in github , that when i want to install it i want the n9quicktweak and filebox root and other not the last .deb version did you understand me know ?

but now i think i found it under branches and the RC one

Originally Posted by Rabah_vip View Post
but now i think i found it under branches and the RC one
You want the latest Github version, you pack it, you don't know, go ahead and learn.. Nobody is holding you back.

I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

The Following User Says Thank You to AMD For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by Rabah_vip View Post
but all of you don;t understand me i want the dev version that in github , that when i want to install it i want the n9quicktweak and filebox root and other not the last .deb version did you understand me know ?
It's been explained MANY times how to build your own from source if you dont want to wait for the next packaged build, you should've bookmarked that, you've been around since then (you were whinging a few times back then too IIRC), it might even be in the wiki now.
I was going to link to one of the guides for building it yourself, but given your behavior over the last few pages I don't feel like being helpful, I'm sure others feel the same...
Part of the problem has been that you don't know how to read, nor how to communicate exactly what you're asking, improve in those areas and you'll be butting less heads in the future.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jalyst For This Useful Post:
cepi when it ll be out for n900. m waiting so desperatly. plzz make it soon. with version 1.0. right nw i m carrying 2 mobile just for whatsapp. n i just hate it.

Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
Originally Posted by mudit View Post
cepi when it ll be out for n900. m waiting so desperatly. plzz make it soon. with version 1.0. right nw i m carrying 2 mobile just for whatsapp. n i just hate it.
Use Yapari......

Posts: 1,478 | Thanked: 9,871 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London
Originally Posted by jalyst View Post
It's been explained MANY times how to build your own from source if you dont want to wait for the next packaged build, you should've bookmarked that, you've been around since then (you were whinging a few times back then too IIRC), it might even be in the wiki now.
I was going to link to one of the guides for building it yourself, but given your behavior over the last few pages I don't feel like being helpful, I'm sure others feel the same...
Part of the problem has been that you don't know how to read, nor how to communicate exactly what you're asking, improve in those areas and you'll be butting less heads in the future.
This is really what I thought and want to say.

So, @AMD, don't be angry. If he doesn't listen to others in the first place, he will not change.

If the id**ts can be changed, they are no longer called id**ts.

So, be calm and nice, and ignore the ignorance.

Originally Posted by chenliangchen View Post
This is really what I thought and want to say.

So, @AMD, don't be angry. If he doesn't listen to others in the first place, he will not change.

If the id**ts can be changed, they are no longer called id**ts.

So, be calm and nice, and ignore the ignorance.
I was just like him once, but I used to actually read the answers, then think about it.. But dude.. Everyone can change, just like I did, we all went calm on him, especially that he is much older than me which means I HAVE to respect him, but he just can't make anyone respect him, just like Rob32R.

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp