Closed Thread
Posts: 97 | Thanked: 157 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Germany
Originally Posted by mariusmssj View Post
Jolla Confirms It Will Unveil Sailfish MeeGo-Based OS Next Month
21 - 22 November
Yeah but to unveil a device is not quite the same as releasing it, as the OP stated.

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by The Best Isaac View Post
Yeah but to unveil a device is not quite the same as releasing it, as the OP stated.
Well if it means Dave999 can use his final countdown more effectively and without complaining about Jolla's "vapourware", its more than acceptable

Posts: 31 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Philippines
An announcement for the announcement date. Jolly good! Or might I say, Jolla good~

Posts: 138 | Thanked: 144 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ Devon, England
Can't wait for the announcement. That's the time when I decide what my next phone will be, at this rate - if Jolla can do a fair-specced phone which isn't hugely overpriced, I'm in.

This section drowns any discussions and it's really annoying. You are welcome to use OpenTablets forum for Jolla subjects:

http://opentablets.org/forum/43-jolla/

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by chiron View Post
... hopes that Nokia has some stake in this
Not a chance!!

Except maybe the can license Maps

The Following User Says Thank You to mikecomputing For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
Not a chance!!

Except maybe the can license Maps
Don't be so sure. You might have missed it. But the CEO's of Jolla and Nokia have been caught twice on a fishing trip. We have evidence.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 1,523 | Thanked: 1,997 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ not your mom's FOSS basement
Originally Posted by shmerl View Post
This section drowns any discussions and it's really annoying. You are welcome to use OpenTablets forum for Jolla subjects:

http://opentablets.org/forum/43-jolla/
"No topics were found. This is either because there are no topics in this forum, or the topics are older than the current age cut-off."

Btw we just have to get rid of Lubeman & Davie666, then noise level will fall below ground floor.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to don_falcone For This Useful Post:
No topics were found since those section were just created some days ago So I welcome everyone to contribute there

Reducing noise here is good, but there are lot's of threads relevant to Harmattan only, and they easily obscure Jolla related subjects.

Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Don't be so sure. You might have missed it. But the CEO's of Jolla and Nokia have been caught twice on a fishing trip. We have evidence.
I recorded the conversation of that fishing trip;

Elop; So how is that new company going?

Hurmola; Going great, so glad you canned our research and fired us all. I hope you choke on a fish bone, you Microsoft Trojan.

Elop; All part of the plan, I had to make it look like my lords and masters of Microsoft were placated by sacrificing Nokia. But you know the plan is to buy you out after Microsoft makes us fail and then MeeGo phones for all!

Hurmola; Yeah right, you're like that Romney guy, always going back and forth on your promises.

(Hurmola rocks the boat and Elop gets eaten by a shark, and the world rejoices).

slaapliedje
I have figured out the reason 'smartphones' were invented. They are for reading the internet while pooping. This means the best smartphone ever created is the N9. It is the only one that works so well single-handed.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slaapliedje For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread