Notices

Posts: 97 | Thanked: 157 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Germany
Originally Posted by Morpog View Post
@ the best isaac
I like them all three. Could be even improved with a mask for the transparency, so it gets faded out inside or outside.
Not sure if I understand what you mean. I think the glow of the third one already fades outside?

But you can have a look at the source PSD files if you like and can make your improvements:

Posts: 246 | Thanked: 2,574 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Egypt, Cairo
Originally Posted by The Best Isaac View Post
Not sure if I understand what you mean. I think the glow of the third one already fades outside?

But you can have a look at the source PSD files if you like and can make your improvements:
Unfortunately splash screen with transparency can't be used, because of the new shiny dynamic splash screen
Attached Images

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to tgalal For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by tgalal View Post
Unfortunately splash screen with transparency can't be used, because of the new shiny dynamic splash screen
Even if it's not totally transparent?

Originally Posted by The Best Isaac View Post
Like that or inverted:

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Morpog For This Useful Post:
Posts: 206 | Thanked: 112 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Netherlands
Tgalal , CepiPerez and Knobviker.....Seriously Many Many Many thanks !! this is really WONDERFULL , The last build from Cepi are amazing !! finely startuppppp is SMOOTHHHHHH very very smooth ;-) thanks to all of you boys , Big Greatingsssss from the Netherlands @ Wazapp

Posts: 594 | Thanked: 1,094 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Rhine
Seems to work, but i had to remove
Code:
?dl=1
in the links to make it work for me.

Great idea!

Edit1: @Anthony1971
It doesn't matter where you put the script, for example you can put it in /home/user/MyDocs/Wazapp and run it there, too keep it clean...

Edit2: Sorry, forget my Edit1, just noticed: it's all in the original post, it's best to follow brkns instructions

Edit3: @brkn
maybe you should separate your description into steps that have to be done only once and steps, you have to repeat for every update (or do i understand something completely wrong?)

Last edited by Leinad; 2012-10-09 at 23:21.

The Following User Says Thank You to Leinad For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Leinad View Post
Code:
?dl=1
in the links to make it work and you have to install wget before.

Great idea!

Edit: @Anthony1971
It doesn't matter where you put the script, for example you can put it in /home/user/MyDocs/Wazapp and run it there, too keep it clean...
Last question , i have install Cepi's last build......did i need this now ?? i saw that Cepi add Dutch translation in the last build , i hope you can tell me.....thanks

Posts: 594 | Thanked: 1,094 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Rhine
Originally Posted by Anthony1971 View Post
Last question , i have install Cepi's last build......did i need this now ?? i saw that Cepi add Dutch translation in the last build , i hope you can tell me.....thanks
When you have all translations now, you don't need to run it, but as Cepi said, he will not include languages in (most) dev-builds, you can run the script after the next build and update your languages again.

When you have all translations now, you don't need to run it, but as Cepi said, he will not include languages in (most) dev-builds, you can run the script after the next build and update your languages again.
Thanks a lot

Originally Posted by willi6868 View Post
Already tried to remove wazapp, delete/rename .db-file (delete folder or all wazapp related files// save your .db if you delete it..) and reinstall + reboot ?!
done it all with no luck...

can't even recieve messages now

Please advise..

Code:
?dl=1
in the links to make it work for me.

Great idea!

Edit1: @Anthony1971

Edit2: Sorry, forget my Edit1, just noticed: it's all in the original post, it's best to follow brkns instructions

Edit3: @brkn
maybe you should separate your description into steps that have to be done only once and steps, you have to repeat for every update (or do i understand something completely wrong?)
I split my original instructions in 2 parts as suggested (preparation and update part).

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp