Notices

Originally Posted by ts01539720 View Post
Hi everyone,

I have been reading all these threads here for long time. I recently have a problem which I don't know if anyone notices. I have got some scams from the numbers below for free iphone 5 . I am trying delete these numbers on my wazapp but there is no such options; those numbers remain stay in my contact list. If there is a way to delete it, can anyone here please tell me? If there is no such thing, can developers include this option for the next coming version?

Thanks so much

The numbers are

Thanks
I wrote sth. about manual editing the database here: http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...postcount=5607

Originally Posted by Anthony1971 View Post
Edit : When somebody sms me.......i don't see it......when i sms , is it ok.....when the same person sms for the second time , i can see the sms......what's can happened....??
restart ur phone, i used to have those bugs as well. they do not have anything to do with wazapp.
i think it happends when the phone processor gets too slow, due to too many tasks opened

Originally Posted by brkn View Post
I wrote sth. about manual editing the database here: http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...postcount=5607
thanks brkn. i will try to use this way

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
Originally Posted by Jimsamzara View Post
My Splash : D
Attachment 29139
I don't care if it's an iDon't rip off, it looks like it's been worked hard on, I think it's the best one yet and it also includes Transparency.. Just make the icon a bit more Harmattan-ish and you're done!

Originally Posted by Dave999
I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Do good for a human being and like my art page!

The Following User Says Thank You to AMD For This Useful Post:
Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
Originally Posted by AMD View Post
I don't care if it's an iDon't rip off, it looks like it's been worked hard on, I think it's the best one yet and it also includes Transparency.. Just make the icon a bit more Harmattan-ish and you're done!
I mentioned Iphone ripoff as I can simply take the original iphone logo below, invert it, then place a couple of icons around it, add some font and transparencies then Voila!! No offense to the Designer! Besides Tgalal has already ruled out any further splash screen designs as he has a final one that he prefers!

Name:  WhatsApp-MessengerLarge.jpg
Views: 1335
Size:  13.2 KB

Originally Posted by Muzimak View Post
I mentioned Iphone ripoff as I can simply take the original iphone logo below, invert it, then place a couple of icons around it, add some font and transparencies then Voila!! No offense to the Designer! Besides Tgalal has already ruled out any further splash screen designs as he has a final one that he prefers!

Attachment 29150
I don't know how to do any of that, so this ^ also is hard work for me.. :P
Edit: Wait, I am going to search for the post of which one he favorited..

I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

:O :O I can't find it, can anyone link me to the final Splash screen please?

Posts: 97 | Thanked: 157 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Germany
Originally Posted by AMD View Post
it also includes Transparency..
Yeah, because it includes anything that could be included. And this is bad design because less is more. Or to say it with this quote:

Originally Posted by Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away
http://www.inspireux.com/quote-archi...0Saint-Exupery

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Best Isaac For This Useful Post:
I have a case to tell about the wazapp could be fun if the developer did a poll regarding this case, users of the app.
case:
After 24h followed by discussion through wazapp (N9) / WhatsApp (N8), I took a foot on the ***. : O
Man, I took a foot on *** by means of wazapp! In this case the fact dubbed "foot on the screen." : (
How many users (as) the wazapp already been released (as) through (a) partner (a) via app?
Who was the first?
I took a foot on the ***, by means of wazapp day 10/10/12 at 15.55.
That's it.
Incidentally, is there any owner of N9, São Paulo-SP, unimpeded, wanting to discover the "npossibilidades" gadget wonderful that allows us to? : D

Tenho um caso para contar sobre o wazapp, poderia ser divertido se o desenvolvedor fizesse uma enquete, referente a esse caso, com os usuários do app.
Caso:
Depois de 24h seguidas de discussão por meio do wazapp(N9) / whatsapp(N8), tomei um pé na bunda.
Homem, tomei um pé na bunda via wazapp! Nesse caso apelidei o fato de “pé na tela”.
Quantos usuários(as) do wazapp já foram dispensados(as) pelo(a) companheiro(a) via app?
Quem foi o primeiro?
Eu tomei um pé na bunda, via wazapp, dia 10/10/12 às 15h55.
É isso.
A propósito, há alguma proprietária de N9, de São Paulo-SP, desimpedida, querendo descobrir as “npossibilidades”?

Posts: 56 | Thanked: 58 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Brazil
Great xandiver, now you are single! (free!)
Enjoy you N9 and wazapp!
P.S. we have 4 million more women than men in Brazil

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp