Notices

Posts: 118 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Nidderau,Hessen , Germany
Originally Posted by lorenzo View Post
hi everyone
i've just upgraded to 08102012 from 04102012 and now i have 2 wazapp icons on the homescreen, does someone know how to delete one of them?
did you have wazapp in your shortcut bar ? try moving one icon down there . that was the issue when i had two icons on my home screen

The Following User Says Thank You to adio_89 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 491 | Thanked: 299 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Pordenone IT
Originally Posted by adio_89 View Post
did you have wazapp in your shortcut bar ? try moving one icon down there . that was the issue when i had two icons on my home screen
yes i have, reapplyed with quickedit and rebooted... still two

edit: solved
if someone has the same problem
Originally Posted by zlatko View Post
I have been using QuickBarControl nearly all time after PR1.2 and all was OK.
Today I decided to change places of 2 shortcuts and encountered some weird effects:
1. One apllication is stuck on leftmost position. I can not change.Although /home/user/.local/share/applications/quicklaunchbar0.desktop shows entry for different app, I still get this one there.
2. The stuck at pos. 0 application went missing from app launcher grid, replaced by camera-ui app. There is no entry for it in /home/user/.config/meegotouchhome.nokia/launcherbuttons.data. But there is correct entry in /home/user/.local/share/applications/

Any body more familiar with the structure of this can give me a hint how to restore missing shortcut in app launcher grid?
I am thinking of creating entry in /home/user/.config/meegotouchhome.nokia/launcherbuttons.data, but I wonder what the digits between slashes mean?
EDIT:OK, I got it - digits between slashes are level and position. So /0/12/ is the app in main menu row 4, leftmost. First digit 0 - main level, and the you start counting from 0 being the app in top left corner.
EDIT2:Solved it - edited launcherbuttons.data file, rebooted the device, now everything looks and works OK.
So basically changing your quicklaunchbar buttons by hand without the need of any apps comes to following 4 simple steps:
1. Delete all existing symlinks to quicklaunchbar buttons in /home/user/.local/share/applications/
Code:
rm -f /home/user/.local/share/applications/quicklaunchbar*
2. Create correct links like:
Code:
ln -s /usr/share/applications/browser.desktop /home/user/.local/share/applications/quicklaunchbar0.desktop
3. Edit /home/user/.config/meegotouchhome.nokia/launcherbuttons.data Entries there must look like: home\user\.local\share\applications\quicklaunchbar 0.desktop=quicklaunchbar/0
quicklaunchbar0.desktop is the symlink to real application we created in step 2, quicklaunchbar/0 is the position(0,1,2,3) in launchbar.
4. Reboot.

Last edited by lorenzo; 2012-10-12 at 12:06.

Language pack update (+ en_US)

try uninstall then reinstall it back...

Posts: 111 | Thanked: 62 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Hong Kong
after receive image, it seems I can't receive or send msg.
I am using development version 08102012

Posts: 494 | Thanked: 111 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Timpaxi View Post
Little problem. I'm trying to change background but it's only searching and searching but doesn't find any pics to set. And yes i have red that wiki but no help.
Is there any solution to this? Unistalled and deleted waxmppplugin files but still no.. And should there be those .ts files in opt/waxmppplugin/bin/wazapp/i18n? Only have those qm files..

Never mind anymore. Just got it working! I didn't have DCIM-folder on my phone cos just flashed it.. Now it works!

But how about those .ts files in languages?

Last edited by Timpaxi; 2012-10-12 at 14:38.

Posts: 111 | Thanked: 62 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Hong Kong
Originally Posted by michaelmhk View Post
after receive image, it seems I can't receive or send msg.
I am using development version 08102012
Also a minor problem: press the phone no. button inside a contact to make a call without a '+', the phone call said 'The no. you have dial is not correct', but the call history display the contact person name correctly.

sms is fine..

I know TGalal already has a wazapp splash, however, I want to share this: changing the icon to a smaller size makes it look neat!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazsa For This Useful Post:
Posts: 97 | Thanked: 157 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Germany
Originally Posted by Dazsa View Post
I know TGalal already has a wazapp splash, however, I want to share this: changing the icon to a smaller size makes it look neat!
I currently have one with a similar size (#1 from here, non-transparent). Really looks very good!

The Following User Says Thank You to The Best Isaac For This Useful Post:
Language pack update (added russian and hungarian)

only 3 left:

Last edited by brkn; 2012-10-12 at 21:59.

The Following User Says Thank You to brkn For This Useful Post:

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp