Active Topics

Hi NovaG! Thanks for this awesome theme! Really like it. Well, I prefer Dark(Black) color in Status Bar... And I have noticed that the color is only black (background) in Landscape orientation in home screen. Still, the theme is awesome. Thanks!

Last edited by lcons71; 2012-10-01 at 15:04.

To have a black status bar and fixed wallpaper just use simplico, its a bug in the other version

Oh coz I've installed it via File Box that is why I only see Simplico Faenza. Now I'm using Simplico only. Thank you!

Update 02/10/12 Alpha 6 now has themed world gaze icon, theme icon changed in settings so it no longer has a red square and screen rotation can be controlled by home screen settings, before it was set to unlocked

Refer to first post for download link

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NovaG For This Useful Post:
Posts: 178 | Thanked: 98 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Austria
Great theme for N9!
Thanks to NovaG

Here is an experimental version that attempts to theme third party icons.

So far i have only tried it on File Manager, gPodder & Panorama

http://www.mediafire.com/?uop6cnu9ivo7g2z

Upon uninstallation of the theme icons should revert to their normal icon

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NovaG For This Useful Post:
Hi NovaG thanks for the amazing work. I was just wondering if you could make the blue background optional, or have the default be a plain black background and people can change it in homescreen settings.

The reason for this is because when I try to manually change it to black, the blue background still shows up when I am using the music player.

Ah the music player background is not related to the homescreen background. I can remove it if you want. I can't make it optional its either there or its not

Originally Posted by NovaG View Post
Ah the music player background is not related to the homescreen background. I can remove it if you want. I can't make it optional its either there or its not
If you could that would be awesome. Or just release two separate versions one with the background and the other without.

Thank you so much for the great work! I have been your fan since your N8 Themes.

Here is the version with no background

http://www.mediafire.com/?eq0h161s74bntck