Active Topics

Notices

Closed Thread
Ok thank you

Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
Here it is, fixes to the encoding bug and the delete history confirmation that deleted messages anyway.

Lemme know how it goes.
The delete works fine now, thanks.

Greetings.

Hi Scorpius, firstly thanks for this great application. I have used it for a while.

But there was a problem of connection with 3G for me. When I used 3G connection, Yappari always showed "Waiting for connection".

However, before 0.0.23, I could use a trick to force Yappari to connect to server by clicking "Sync now" button. Once the connection was established, it will stay logged in and conversation was no problem until I "Quit" Yappari. Also my colleague use the same service provider as me on an android phone and whatsapp works fine. Thus I believe my service provider didn't block whatsapp server.

But after updating to 0.0.24 & 0.0.25, the trick by clicking "Sync now" button doesn't work for me anymore, so I downgrade to 0.0.23.

I'll appreciate if someone could help.
Thanks!

Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
Originally Posted by ahu View Post
Hi Scorpius, firstly thanks for this great application. I have used it for a while.

But there was a problem of connection with 3G for me. When I used 3G connection, Yappari always showed "Waiting for connection".

However, before 0.0.23, I could use a trick to force Yappari to connect to server by clicking "Sync now" button. Once the connection was established, it will stay logged in and conversation was no problem until I "Quit" Yappari. Also my colleague use the same service provider as me on an android phone and whatsapp works fine. Thus I believe my service provider didn't block whatsapp server.

But after updating to 0.0.24 & 0.0.25, the trick by clicking "Sync now" button doesn't work for me anymore, so I downgrade to 0.0.23.

I'll appreciate if someone could help.
Thanks!
I guess you move from one connection to other instead of disconnecting from one network, and then connect to the new network.

Yappari isn't too smart detecting networking changes (we'll fix that eventually).

So if you want Yappari detect your 3G connection, disconnect from your current network. Wait like 1 second, and then connect to the 3G network. That will work.

Do you have CSSU installed? Since CSSU has newer versions of Qt it usually fixes a lot of bugs people are having with Yappari. I really suggest to EVERYBODY to install CSSU.

Last edited by Scorpius; 2012-10-19 at 17:46.

The Following User Says Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
hey scorpius...
i installed version 0.0.25...reboot device..and open yappari...after logged in it showed protocol exception..but after that working fine..
is it kind of trouble..???

Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
Originally Posted by parth.rocky View Post
hey scorpius...
i installed version 0.0.25...reboot device..and open yappari...after logged in it showed protocol exception..but after that working fine..
is it kind of trouble..???
Maybe you're in a group that sent a picture while you were offline. Yappari can't receive offline pictures (I don't know why). After a while the picture message expires and then you can continue using Yappari.

The Following User Says Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
whatever it was...nw its working fyn...
thnk u once again scorpius..

ohh yes..there was a picture message sent to me when i am offline..
but i know that who sent that picture so i immidietly open his chatbox then i am able to see that picture n after that its working fine...

so it means that if u immidietly open the chat box of a person who sent u picture message before it expires...then u'll able to see that message..
is it so..???

Posts: 51 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Nigeria
joyous news....bout to test v25...but i think scorpious forgot how to count there no offense...24 after 23

Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp