Active Topics

Notices

Closed Thread
Posts: 518 | Thanked: 334 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ italy
hi brņ, i've got a problem. When i type in every version of whatsapp, words go up and down as you can see in this screenshot and become cutted -.-

sorry for my bad english and thanks for your App!!! PS: can you add also the option to send *.* file??? It's possible :-)
Attached Images

firstly Thanxxxx Scorpius for the amazing update !!!! just 1 request that will make this THE COMPLETE app ... Copy Paste option for the text !!!! there are times when i really wished i could copy the msg sent by friends on whatsapp ... please do help out!!!!!!!! thanks a ton

The Following User Says Thank You to arorarahul For This Useful Post:
Hi Scorpius.

First of all TY for the great work u'r doing here.

I've tried to change the name of myself on yappari.
although Yappri seem to let the change, the conversation doesn't change.

It is no big deal, the only reasson I wanna change it is b'cuz Hebrew is RTL
and it is confusing when my contacts are RTL but my name is LTR.

Keep the great work.

Posts: 304 | Thanked: 266 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Apeldoorn area, Netherlands
Originally Posted by santiago View Post
hi brņ, i've got a problem. When i type in every version of whatsapp, words go up and down as you can see in this screenshot and become cutted -.-

sorry for my bad english and thanks for your App!!! PS: can you add also the option to send *.* file??? It's possible :-)
Are you using a different theme + a different font type? It might be that the font size is too big. When you send the message does it look like a normal sentence then?

Heh, post 2000. Congrats Scorpius

The Following User Says Thank You to Wreck For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
Originally Posted by em28 View Post
Hi Scorpius.

First of all TY for the great work u'r doing here.

I've tried to change the name of myself on yappari.
although Yappri seem to let the change, the conversation doesn't change.

It is no big deal, the only reasson I wanna change it is b'cuz Hebrew is RTL
and it is confusing when my contacts are RTL but my name is LTR.

Keep the great work.
In WhatsApp, the name is only used when you send messages to iPhones. In all other platforms (as well as in Yappari) the name your friends will see is the name in their address books for you.

That's why after receiving tons of request for that feature I posted here something like "I don't really know why you want this because it's totally useless".

EDIT: If you meant that the Change Name dialog is always left to right and it's not set correctly in your language, then I must have forgotten to set the direction to "auto". Sorry about that, it'll be fixed in the next release.

Last edited by Scorpius; 2012-10-21 at 09:05.

The Following User Says Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
Hi Scorpius.

Let me try to explain:
My contacts are RTL and it look in Yappari just fine (name and msg).
My name in Yappari is "You" and it is LTR (both name and msg).
I don't now if changing direction to auto will do the work
since ther is no Hebrew as device lang'.
I think the change should be as the name change to RTL lang' the Yappari UI should be RTL.

As I wrote b4: It is no big deal, if it is too much work - leave it.

Posts: 518 | Thanked: 334 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ italy
Originally Posted by Wreck View Post
Are you using a different theme + a different font type? It might be that the font size is too big. When you send the message does it look like a normal sentence then?

Heh, post 2000. Congrats Scorpius
i think my font is normal... i'm using my custom modded theme... why doesnt work then? in the sent message it' is ok can you add an option for the font? and the value to send every file we want? i mean filename.* with every kind of ext

Originally Posted by arorarahul View Post
firstly Thanxxxx Scorpius for the amazing update !!!! just 1 request that will make this THE COMPLETE app ... Copy Paste option for the text !!!! there are times when i really wished i could copy the msg sent by friends on whatsapp ... please do help out!!!!!!!! thanks a ton
Now also you can use CTRL+V in Yappari to paste any copied message.

having a minor bug..!!
yappari doesn't show correct time of recieved message when u'r offline..

Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
Originally Posted by santiago View Post
i think my font is normal... i'm using my custom modded theme... why doesnt work then? in the sent message it' is ok can you add an option for the font? and the value to send every file we want? i mean filename.* with every kind of ext
Use the normal system font for now. As for the any file: it's not that simple. You're only allowed to send audio, images and videos in WhatsApp, not any file, and the big problem are the viewers for those.

Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp