Notices

Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
Originally Posted by tconrado View Post
hey guys... I would like to know how much juice it should drain when idle... because sometimes it show me 42 mA, but just after start it... it show about 19 mA... using wifi...
Seems normal to me, wouldn't worry about it, I start stressing once it starts crossing over 50mA..... Hardly ever happens unless the phone is acting up!

Posts: 90 | Thanked: 123 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Netherlands
The Coderus version is draining my battery.

Its draining at 47 mA.

Normal use is about 15/19 mA.

Went back to Cepi's version.

new least version can not display chinese charactors, but can display thai ?

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Okay, I've read the last 40 or so pages & seen Coderus start his new builds along the way...
What's not entirely clear to me after reading all that, is what the exact differences between his builds & Cepi's are.
Are his a super-set of Cepi's, i.e. Cepi's commits are 1st merged upstream to Tglal's, whereupon Coderus tacks on his patches, & then builds/packages?
Or are they two entirely different branches that are independently contributing to upstream, & ultimately the final stable build?

Last edited by jalyst; 2012-10-22 at 14:01.

Posts: 137 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by BonoNL View Post
The Coderus version is draining my battery.

Its draining at 47 mA.

Normal use is about 15/19 mA.

Went back to Cepi's version.
i am using wazapp_0.8.11_20102012_developer_armel.deb but i don't have a drain issue. did you reboot your device after installing?

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,700 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
my builds based on "mainstream" tgalal sources.
cepiperez build his own sources repository with some not yet merged features.
After some checks tgalal merging most of them to mainstream source repository.

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
So yours is always based on the latest mainstream (tglal), & the latest mainstream usually has most of Cepi's check-ins (from his source repo) & all of knobtviker's* merged.
So essentially, the builds which are closest to what mainstream final will look like (though not exact of course), are yours....

Just thinking aloud here, but rather than having 2+ separate dev builds floating around for people to test & provide feedback for...
Wouldn't it be more prudent to merge all of Cepi's check-ins into tglal's source repo more regularly, & then just distribute one dev build produced from tglal's source repo?

*IIRC's knobtviker just commits his check-in straight into tglalal's source repo, no separate branch like Cepi.

Last edited by jalyst; 2012-10-31 at 19:10. Reason: typo

The Following User Says Thank You to jalyst For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,700 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
yes, right.

Right, perfectly clear then...

N.B.
How to purge Wazapp completely from Harmattan, added to the Wiki.

Last edited by jalyst; 2012-10-22 at 14:02.

Posts: 45 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ London
Got a contact sync problem. Read the wiki, tried a few different builds, uninstalled Harmoji 5.5 even though version 7 seemed to be the source of the problem. I only found one person with a similar issue that resolved it after a flash, which I'm not too keen to do all over again.

Any ideas on how to troubleshoot? Basically the only wazapp contacts I have are those who've sent me a message. Perhaps I can sideload my contacts some kind of way?

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp