Active Topics

Posts: 637 | Thanked: 445 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Kaliningrad, Russia
Actually I have warranty and I can give my phone to repair but I am sure I will lose my N9 for month or even more...
I still have my Palm T|X to listen music (about 7 hours of music playback, not so bad), videos and reading, but I do not have a good phone to replace N9 until it get repaired....

Posts: 290 | Thanked: 269 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Brussels
Replace it so you can use all its functions...
And no, you'll not drown, choke or any near death experience while you're phone is away Just use something cheap

Posts: 637 | Thanked: 445 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Kaliningrad, Russia
I know, but I really do not have any other phone to use
Anyway, u r right and we should stop hijack this thread...

The Following User Says Thank You to Kroll For This Useful Post:
I recently buyed my N9, and I was so happy with my phone 'till this problem happened, I have found very useful the headphonefix app, so thanks to the developer, but how can be impossible find another solution?? some user says that the problem could come from low level driver, they are un-fixable???

Posts: 355 | Thanked: 598 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
Sorry, but headphonefix is the only solution that I aware of for this moment

Posts: 131 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ India
I had same issue with my N9 64GB Black PR1.3.
My N9 16GB never had this problem.
I thought it was hardware issue initially but then I noticed that this issue was only with N9+headset which came in box(WH-901).
When I tried few other headsets like 808s , they worked without any issue.
Also WH-901 worked in other phones.

I asked shop owner to give me new headset and he gave me Lumia 900's WH-902, and it worked great.
I was lucky to get replacement though I bought this N9 without warranty,imported piece as Nokia India never released it here.

I somehow feel this was some kind of software issue along with modifications Nokia did for Dolby stuff.
I noticed that WH-902/1 doesn't work with 808 showing message unsupported accessory.

Originally Posted by suyog View Post
I had same issue with my N9 64GB Black PR1.3.
My N9 16GB never had this problem.
I thought it was hardware issue initially but then I noticed that this issue was only with N9+headset which came in box(WH-901).
When I tried few other headsets like 808s , they worked without any issue.
Also WH-901 worked in other phones.

I asked shop owner to give me new headset and he gave me Lumia 900's WH-902, and it worked great.
I was lucky to get replacement though I bought this N9 without warranty,imported piece as Nokia India never released it here.

I somehow feel this was some kind of software issue along with modifications Nokia did for Dolby stuff.
I noticed that WH-902/1 doesn't work with 808 showing message unsupported accessory.
I have the mine imported too, I'm from Chile, and the N9 has come with the WH-902, but they simply don't work, I have even disassembled complety looking for some metal piece from a welding work that I have done not to much time ago, but I didn't find anything, I think the only solution will be wait for Jolla and their posibly fixs for actual meego...

Posts: 131 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ India
@jackercs Did you try any other headsets? or fix developed by @mitrandir?

Originally Posted by suyog View Post
@jackercs Did you try any other headsets? or fix developed by @mitrandir?
Yes and yes, I have tried another headphones, just headphones without microphone or buttons, and I havent tested another headset now Im using the headphonefix 03.deb

I don't know if someone have noticed, but, if you try to record some video, and you have the profile of "headphones" or "headset with microphone" in the headphone fix, there is no audio record on the video... you have to set it "speaker" to record audio..