Notices

Closed Thread
Originally Posted by harry_e20000 View Post
a contact search feature will be a useful addition to yappari instead of the native scrolling...what do you guys think?
There already is (and it was even mentioned in ths thread)

Just type the name of a contact when in the contact list. Or is this what you meant by "native scrolling"?

Anyway, this kind of search function is more than sufficient, in my opinion.

Posts: 81 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ port harcourt
Originally Posted by parkcj View Post
There already is (and it was even mentioned in ths thread)

Just type the name of a contact when in the contact list. Or is this what you meant by "native scrolling"?

Anyway, this kind of search function is more than sufficient, in my opinion.
yes..that is what i meant...A multple letter search instead of the single letter search and scrolling will be better...it's not a must it should be implemented but a suggestion since it would be useful to those with large whatsapp contact lists...

The Following User Says Thank You to harry_e20000 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by harry_e20000 View Post
yes..that is what i meant...A multple letter search instead of the single letter search and scrolling will be better...it's not a must it should be implemented but a suggestion since it would be useful to those with large whatsapp contact lists...
Hi,

that requested functionality works already, you just have to be really quick typing - if the pause between typing two letters is too long, it turns to be a what you described as single letter search. Try it! Worked for me under non-CSSU as well as CSSU to which I upgraded recently.

The Following User Says Thank You to Tschaka For This Useful Post:
Hi Scorpius,

I understand that the latest version of yappari uses the encrypted protocol. Would you mind sharing about how the protocol work?

Posts: 81 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ port harcourt
Originally Posted by Tschaka View Post
Hi,

that requested functionality works already, you just have to be really quick typing - if the pause between typing two letters is too long, it turns to be a what you described as single letter search. Try it! Worked for me under non-CSSU as well as CSSU to which I upgraded recently.
yes you are right....you gotta be preety fast..thanks anyways..

Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
Not yet, and not a priority to implement either.
it is possible im using it !

just download GreenRush Theme located at Downloads

Posts: 17 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Heerlen, Netherlands
hello, guys!

I have a question. Sorry if it is asked before, but I couldn't find it

At least 2 contacts from my phonebook are not visible in Yappari.
Of course, the number is saved the interenational way, like +316xxxxxxxxx

What could the problem be ?

thank you!

1. The people don't use whatsapp
2. If you just added them, hit the sync button (or restart yappari). That worked for me (and yes, most my contacts are +316... too).

Posts: 17 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Heerlen, Netherlands
well, at least one of them use it for sure, because I can chat with her, as long as she stays in the list of "current" conversations... but when I quit Yappari (sometimes because of rebooting or such), that list is gone..
when i press "create chat", the contact is not listed..

Posts: 304 | Thanked: 266 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Apeldoorn area, Netherlands
Originally Posted by evgeniy1987 View Post
well, at least one of them use it for sure, because I can chat with her, as long as she stays in the list of "current" conversations... but when I quit Yappari (sometimes because of rebooting or such), that list is gone..
when i press "create chat", the contact is not listed..
Did you sync your contacts already? It does take quite a while for it to sync if you have alot of contacts. Just let it sync for a while. Then reboot yappari and look in the contact list.

It's very doubtful that one certain number doesn't show up in the contact list.

Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp