Notices

Originally Posted by JadHusin View Post
What do you mean? You mean like when you type, there's nothing at the password: . Were expecting it to be like "password: ******""?
This is Linux system, not Windows. On Linux, password you typed does not get echo back. While on Windows, it is masked by "****".

Posts: 206 | Thanked: 112 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Netherlands
Wazapp.darknight
Attached Images

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Anthony1971 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by TheTranceGamer View Post
Hey- thanks.
Here's the problem now- after I type in 'devel-su', it asks for the password which I can't type in!
Sorry- but I'm just so very lost. I don't know about all this..
the password is rootme

The Following User Says Thank You to Reboreda For This Useful Post:
Posts: 62 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Malaysia
Originally Posted by Pearl-852 View Post
This is Linux system, not Windows. On Linux, password you typed does not get echo back. While on Windows, it is masked by "****".
As if I never used terminal and didn't know **** about Linux. I was just asking if he didn't know that -_-

SCREW OPPA GANGNAM STYLE

Posts: 206 | Thanked: 112 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Netherlands
I go to sleep.........about a view hours there is a big party here !! Wazapp is born again @ Tgalal +10

The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony1971 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by JadHusin View Post
As if I never used terminal and didn't know **** about Linux. I was just asking if he didn't know that -_-
Just trying to help explaining more, if I've offended you. I'm sorry.

The Following User Says Thank You to Pearl-852 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Pearl-852 View Post
It's not freezes, when typing the password, the cursor will not move. It is normal.
Hey- thanks!
Again: another problem arises. After I type out "rm -rf blah blah (the two lines to delete wazapp database)" I get an error.
It says- permission denied.

I did use devel-su, and rootme (though I get a line after using those two - can't chdir to home directory '/root'

What now..? Sorry for the newbness.

Ok, im confuse, how many flavor of whatsapp in this thread? I know 1 at the 1st page, & thats what im currently using. But which one is working? Or has it been releases yet?

new users here

Posts: 90 | Thanked: 62 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ India, Canada
there are 3 versions currently. One by TGalal, one by Cepi, and one by CodeRus. They were all working until whatsapp added encryption to their application. Now the devs are working hard to get wazapp up and running. It is apparently already fixed, Tgalal is just ironing out a few bugs and should be up by tommorow, hopefully.

The Following User Says Thank You to nonikhanna For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Forged View Post
Ok, im confuse, how many flavor of whatsapp in this thread? I know 1 at the 1st page, & thats what im currently using. But which one is working? Or has it been releases yet?

new users here
just wait for next release

The Following User Says Thank You to N9owner For This Useful Post:

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp