Notices

Originally Posted by Dontales View Post
The AppStore Whatsapp differs from the Whatsapp of the Page:

http://www.android-hilfe.de/whatsapp...-8-7110-a.html

Just download http://www.whatsapp.com/android/current/WhatsApp.apk in bluestacks (had to download it via dropbox otherwise i get linked to the Appstore), verification worked...
Can u plz explain step by step for newbies like me

( im ready to eat my N9 and choke on the verification sms )

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by brkn View Post
I debified the language installer, no more terminal needed. Get it here.
I dont suppose you still have a copy of the manual process?
I'll post it in this thread & then link to it in the Wiki as a alternative option to your (now) "debified" approach.

Posts: 137 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Netherlands
Question i unzipped Wazapp 0.9.12_armel.deb i made some changes for myself like different icons and stuff. But after compiling i can't install it anymore. How do i compile all files and folders?
Sorry my dev skills are not so good

Originally Posted by jalyst View Post
I'll post it in this thread & then link to it in the Wiki as a alternative option to your (now) "debified" approach.
I don't, but google cache has.

The Following User Says Thank You to brkn For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by sigpro View Post
Question i unzipped Wazapp 0.9.12_armel.deb i made some changes for myself like different icons and stuff. But after compiling i can't install it anymore. How do i compile all files and folders?
Sorry my dev skills are not so good
you need to build the .deb package again (search for the grand .deb packaging thread)...

Why not simply install it on your device then modify those files on your device directly...

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
hey, do the “Autostart feature works for anyone here? i followed the steps in the wiki, but, my phone rebooted after entered the code on terminal and wazapp doesn't autostart... :s

Originally Posted by jalyst View Post
hi guys i need to totally remove my account on bluestacks because i removed the account but when i want to re-registre to get the code to put it on wazapp it didn't send the code it automatically creat a new account and log in so how please i want to use wazapp

thanks

Posts: 137 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
you need to build the .deb package again (search for the grand .deb packaging thread)...

Why not simply install it on your device then modify those files on your device directly...
that i tried but it will not let me delete the icon pictures that i want to replace. I like the Coderus notification icon (green icon) when a message is received. The current white icon i don't like ( no offense to Tarek)

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by brkn View Post
I don't, but google cache has.
Thanks buddy, almost done...
Where do folks get hold of the latest language files, so I can just reference that in the post, instead of regularly updating it w/a freshly gzip'd archive?

*EDIT*
Nvm think I've found it.....
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/wazapp/
Just not sure where to d'load all the files from there, still looking....

*EDIT2*
Hmm not looking so obvious to me after registering & quickly scanning...
I don't suppose you can explain the process for grabbing the latest relevant file(s) from there.
So that users place them on their N9, & follow the rest of your older procedure.

*EDIT3*
Upon reading original instructions again, looks like it was an update script...
So I guess that automated the entire process of pulling the latest relevant file(s) from the site.
So I guess we just need that update script you provided, rather than how-to obtain the relevant file(s).
The Google cached page no longer has that attachment, naturally....

Last edited by jalyst; 2012-11-05 at 14:28. Reason: update

Posts: 594 | Thanked: 1,094 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Rhine
Originally Posted by sigpro View Post
that i tried but it will not let me delete the icon pictures that i want to replace. I like the Coderus notification icon (green icon) when a message is received. The current white icon i don't like ( no offense to Tarek)
The easiest way is logging in as root via WinSCP (or similar), then you can modify everything you need.

Except for the compiled part...

The Following User Says Thank You to Leinad For This Useful Post:

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp