Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by Anthony1971 View Post
@ nishkarsh , did you have a tablet ? when you have......delete bluestacks and install whatsapp on your tablet or another device , than make an acount with your own number.....when you get the code put it in your wazapp acount and delete whatsapp from the tablet @ that's works really
please i have the same problem but i dont have tablet , so you can help me if you do that using your tablet please really need wazapp

thank you

Posts: 16 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Montevideo, Uruguay
Originally Posted by Anthony1971 View Post
Tgalal , i have a question , and i hope you will and can explain it :

How did it possible that in your last new build the build is more worse than the another build before this one...??

i don't understand about how ?
I think you don't need to be so aggressive! If you want you can use the previous version and try to make it work by your own. So you don't need to complain to others!
Just wait and the fixes are going to arrive soon as they did since wazapp was released.

The Following User Says Thank You to fbascou For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Dontales View Post
The AppStore Whatsapp differs from the Whatsapp of the Page:

http://www.android-hilfe.de/whatsapp...-8-7110-a.html

Just download http://www.whatsapp.com/android/current/WhatsApp.apk in bluestacks (had to download it via dropbox otherwise i get linked to the Appstore), verification worked...
Just FYI...

And I also contacted the WhatsApp Support to just reset the Verification limit...this suckers never replied back but it works...

Last edited by Dontales; 2012-11-05 at 18:40.

It is work again,dont worry everyone.

is wazapp down again?

Posts: 206 | Thanked: 112 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by Samir_123455 View Post
please i have the same problem but i dont have tablet , so you can help me if you do that using your tablet please really need wazapp

thank you
No i don't sorry

It's a must you have a tablet to do this action , or a old device from a friend or family that used whatsapp

Edit : for another people we will try to do this , when you have a tablet without 3g , copy and past your contacts from your N9/950 to the tablet and install whatsapp

success !!

Originally Posted by Dontales View Post
Just FYI...

And I also contacted the WhatsApp Support to just reset the Verification limit...this suckers never replied back but it works...
the problem is the server of whatsapp seems to see us connected and logging in so they cannot send verification code until we logging out .
how to logging out ????

Posts: 494 | Thanked: 111 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by blue0808 View Post
how u do that ?

I uninstall it, deleted the cookies, temps. Reinstall it but still getting the same thing.
I think there is settings menu and there should be accounts.. If i remember right.

who else has tried to register with the new tglal's whatsapp build...i think whatsapp has changed its registration process...when u register in some devices it doesn't even say sending sms, it directly verifys you...

please dev can u please lookn into the registration for new version of wazapp...pretty please....

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,700 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
Nightly build released:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/26659227/ha...2012_armel.deb

* Translations
* Better performance with background image selected
* Emoji pressAndHold add new emoji without closing dialog
* Can show yourself in contacts
* Recent tab in emoji dialog
* Bubble colors selector in settings
* Another splash screen (Cepi asked to change it)
* Small changes also

The Following 37 Users Say Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp