Notices

Posts: 594 | Thanked: 1,094 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Rhine
Originally Posted by kai_en View Post
By the way, people that I'm talking to say that I appeared as number rather than my Push name, I tried changing my push name in account and it still appears as numbers to other people (iphone client). Anyone else experience it?
Confirm.

As far as i understand, pushname is only used, when you're not in their phone-contacts, but on iPhone it always shows the number, not the name from the contact-list or pushname.

This only happens when the iPhone-users get a notification about a new message from a Wazapp-user. When they open Whatsapp to read the message, they see your name.

Posts: 37 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Argentina
Originally Posted by CepiPerez View Post
@rAsMi, @juzooo, @Spocreton:
Are you playing music or running another program?
single wazapp

Installed Wazapp 0.9.12 from Wazapp.im website. Works very very well. In fact this is the first time wazapp has not crashed even once during the entire day!! Very very stable build.

Only problem I notice is that the notifications sounds volume does not follow ringtone volume settings, its very loud even when I have set ringing volume to 40% via Profilematic profile conditions.

A big thank you to Tarek, Cepi , Coderus , Knobtviker and rest of Wazapp team.. you guys rock .

The Following User Says Thank You to nokiac For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by holzgewehr View Post
Sorry for my bad english:

Problem: The new official Version dont work on my N9, its ever "offline" Modus! The newest "nightly" Version run only for 12 hours, its now "offline" too. A new installation failed / terminated! I cant install wazapp!!! I want help, whats the problem???
chill dude..no need to sound so rude.wazapp working fine.maybe got connection problem on ur side.try to remove & reinstall wazapp then reboot ur device.

Originally Posted by Spocreton View Post
Coderus, its nights, the sounds do not work in notifications
mine working fine

Originally Posted by TheTranceGamer View Post
Firstly- thanks to everyone who helped get my wazapp working again.
Okay- I'm gonna go slightly off topic here. When I try to save images to use as background, they get saved to 'file manager' but don't appear in the gallery. So- I can't really choose one to use as bgpic. In fact- I tried saving from google and no- they still don't appear in the gallery.

Wuttodo? Sorry if its kinda off topic.
Well- anybody?

@Thorvic777 & @sigpro thanks for the icons/advise

@holzgewehr you seem to have internet connection problems not really wazapp issues (unless there is any better opinion)

@Cepi, how about this idea for a new splash? would you consider something like this previously mentioned by Anthony1971 and I? Of course, below the animated icon, there would be all the info loading contacts/conversations as normal, here it goes: wazapp gif sample

ps. sorry for the poor quality, I used a public fast gif maker

Last edited by Dazsa; 2012-11-07 at 01:54.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Dazsa For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Jun 2012 @ NRW Germany
Originally Posted by CarM14 View Post
when a message arrive there is no notification icon nor pop up, any aolution to this? using the lastest coderus nightly
Same problem here. Already search this thread and the Wiki for a solution but dont find anything related to this problem,
Would be great if somebody could help me. Thanks a lot in advance!

Stefan

Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
for the sound notification, i dont have problem on it, have sound and vibra
but the sound sometimes is lagging.

Posts: 665 | Thanked: 2,388 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Zagreb, Croatia
The problem with animated splashscreens is that CPU is overloaded with booting the app itself and has very resources animating. That's why on latetest nightly I get to half of green phase and it ends.
For the same reason, I vote for Tarek's textual loader version of splashscreeen.
It's simple, elegant, works always and shows off the app at it's best.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to knobtviker For This Useful Post:

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp