Active Topics

Notices

Has anyone got that while they are listening to music and have wazapp open and then when someone messages you the sound just increase and then goes back to normal, if so is there a solution?

The Following User Says Thank You to AlanRahimi For This Useful Post:
Posts: 323 | Thanked: 209 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Tampico, México
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
bubble indicator staring when you in "last seen on..." presence. when you avialable and active chatting it dont showed.
just swipe down app, not swipe out.

if you think its wrong behaviour - make an issue on bugtracker
ok I get about the bubble counter which only starts counting after 2 messages, but the green text should turn on when new message is received, it only does after receiving a message and Wazapp has been swiped down. Doesn't make sense for me.if Im running wazapp in the background and received a new message from different contacts.

Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
will you include the fix and feature by Cepi?

Posts: 485 | Thanked: 708 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Galiza
Updated Spanish translation

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by jalyst View Post
Thanks, unlike you, half of my contacts aren't overseas, hence half of the no's in my address book don't require +[country_code][ph_no].
Very well then, I'll go through 10 random contacts & add +[country_code] to their no's, & see if a resync adds some of them to Wazapp's contact list.
If that results in more being added I won't go through all my contacts to do the same, I'll just wait for a fix, if it results in none being added, well, I guess very few of my contacts use Whatsapp *shrugs*
Well it seems most of my phone contacts already have +61 (my country's code) in front of their mobile no.
My only contact that showed-up in Wazapp doesn't have +61 in front of his mobile no, yet he's the only one that appeared after a sync.
So I think having the country_code in front means nothing, at least in my case...
I think it may simply come down to the fact that very few of my phone contacts actually use WhatsApp.
LOL, what an anti-climax, I was really looking forward to finally giving this app a heavy/regular whirl!

Last edited by jalyst; 2012-11-11 at 08:47. Reason: typo

Posts: 133 | Thanked: 33 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ LEBANON
Originally Posted by devian View Post
Same here, never had issues with sound I'm using latest build, maybe try to select a different tone.
as if i didn't try this
i tried everything (restarting wazzup and phone uninstall install delet db file, ... ) but still no sound

if Coderus dnt want 2 fix it as it seems then am waiting 4 Cepi built @ least Cepi was listening

thanks anyway tc

Posts: 152 | Thanked: 70 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ India
@coderus

i m using your last build and want to report a bug.

when i tried to copy paste a very long msg then it only send the first lin only .

thanks again for your work.

@coderus

-sound notification not working on ur latest nightly

The Following User Says Thank You to N9owner For This Useful Post:
Posts: 206 | Thanked: 112 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by N9owner View Post
@coderus

-sound notification not working on ur latest nightly
Hi N9owner ,

Her working sound notification very good , it's strange that by some people it's working not nice

i test it good....but works perfect.....when i exit wazapp , when i reboot everything working great.....there some another bugs in the last version from Coderus but it's normal

i don't no what's happens with some people's phone , but i think the problem is continuous switching from another builds from another people ( i think ) @ I'm working with last Nightly-hotfix

Last edited by Anthony1971; 2012-11-11 at 12:20.

Posts: 206 | Thanked: 112 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by hamoud younes View Post
I can't access the dropbox to download last coderus build!!! Can anyone post another link ?
Hi Hamoud ,

this is the last build :

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jb00mbx6t...tfix_armel.deb

Success with it

The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony1971 For This Useful Post:

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp