regestration failed: fail-too-recent::30

Originally Posted by pofka View Post
Hello,

I have some problem: regestration failed: fail-too-recent::1
Wazapp 0.9.12 N9 beta

Who can help me?

Posts: 35 | Thanked: 18 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ São Paulo, Brazil
Originally Posted by rob_kouw View Post
Just now I sent someone a message, put down the N9, some minutes later the screen was locked. Tried to unlock, but the alphanumeric keyboard took the bottom half of the screen. Only unlock keys 1 to 6 visible, 7 to 0 not. Could not get rid of keyboard. Unable to unlock, shutdown only rescue.
It's a known fixed bug: https://github.com/tgalal/wazapp/issues/94

You don't need, however, shutdown your device. Just put it in landscape mode, then the others keys (7-0) will be visible.

EDIT: If I remember correctly, you can also swipe the vkb down, so it disappears.

Last edited by cael_gomes; 2012-11-14 at 12:37.

Hi every one,

when I sync my contact list, not all of my contacts are shown. The last version, which showed all contacts, was 0.2.7 from tgalal. I have removed wazapp completely, like it's shown on the wazapp-wiki, and reinstalled, but it didn't helped.

Am I the only one with that problem?

Posts: 491 | Thanked: 299 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Pordenone IT
Originally Posted by Crudel View Post
Hi every one,

when I sync my contact list, not all of my contacts are shown. The last version, which showed all contacts, was 0.2.7 from tgalal. I have removed wazapp completely, like it's shown on the wazapp-wiki, and reinstalled, but it didn't helped.

Am I the only one with that problem?
do you mean all contacts who have whatsapp? which version have you installed?

Yes, i mean all contacts who have whatsapp.
I just installed the latest version from cepi.

there's no such thing..using cepi's release,all my contact appear

Posts: 594 | Thanked: 1,094 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Rhine
Yes, i mean all contacts who have whatsapp.
I just installed the latest version from cepi.
I guess you had contacts in your database who maybe sent you a message or where in a group with you, but not in your phonebook.

They appear in your wazapp-contactlist in Tareks build, but not in Cepis build. He had a toggle for that in the version before, but i think he removed it.

When you delete your wazapp-db and resync, they are gone in all builds, unless, you add them to your phonebook before.

Edit: or i had seen the toggle in the github-version, then it will come soon, i guess

The Following User Says Thank You to Leinad For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Leinad View Post
I guess you had contacts in your database who maybe sent you a message or where in a group with you, but not in your phonebook.

They appear in your wazapp-contactlist in Tareks build, but not in Cepis build. He had a toggle for that in the version before, but i think he removed it.

When you delete your wazapp-db and resync, they are gone in all builds, unless, you add them to your phonebook before.

Edit: or i had seen the toggle in the github-version, then it will come soon, i guess
No, version 0.2.7 showed about 80 contacts in my list. And now i have only 59. When one of the missing contatc sends me a message then it is also shown in my contact list. But if I delete my database and sync the contacts then there some missing again and i have to wait until they send me a message.

Posts: 594 | Thanked: 1,094 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Rhine
No, version 0.2.7 showed about 80 contacts in my list. And now i have only 59. When one of the missing contatc sends me a message then it is also shown in my contact list. But if I delete my database and sync the contacts then there some missing again and i have to wait until they send me a message.
Ok.... this is exactly, what i was saying... did you even read, what i was writing?

Edit: the main question is: are those missing contacts in your phonebook?

Last edited by Leinad; 2012-11-14 at 14:39.

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp