Notices

Posts: 118 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on May 2012 @ INDIA
awesome work coderus, thanks..
one suggestion, would it be possible to change the color of fonts in contrast with the color of the bubble which is used? lets say when we use light yellow color bubble than a black color font would be more visible than the default white, also if one uses a dark blue color to bubble and somebody gets a link message which is by default blue in color then its hardly visible. I think most of the users will be looking for this.
Second suggestion, the attach menu icons could be more attractive with good color combination instead of current white grey combo, as it looks dated now compared to overall ui and look of refined wazapp.
Thanks once again for your unmatched work.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ruplee76 For This Useful Post:
Magic update coderus. Finally synchronization of all my contacts do work properly.

coderus latest build, small bug: the scrollbar in the profile tab or settings overlaps the page contents. It should be moved to the right abit more or the page container should be thinner?

Posts: 665 | Thanked: 2,388 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Zagreb, Croatia
Green is the color of Wazapp and Whatsapp. I see nothing wrong with green.
Mixing green and default blue is really not nice... How about we add some red to it?
Bubble color should be kept separate IMHO as there will be some updates about it too.
It think it's funny how some ask back for uncropped backgrounds and then the very same complain about high battery usage, app slowing down and similar.
What did you expect when you load a 8Mpx photo as background?
Backgrounds must be cropped and cropping algorithm will improve over time. You have no idea how tricky and messed up it is to code it.
So please, think twice what you want.

I'm also using Coderus last build until TGalal merges the changes into dev branch.
It's very stable, smooth and I like it a lot.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to knobtviker For This Useful Post:
Posts: 152 | Thanked: 70 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ India
Originally Posted by ruplee76 View Post
one suggestion, would it be possible to change the color of fonts in contrast with the color of the bubble which is used? lets say when we use light yellow color bubble than a black color font would be more visible than the default white, also if one uses a dark blue color to bubble and somebody gets a link message which is by default blue in color then its hardly visible. I think most of the users will be looking for this.
Second suggestion, the attach menu icons could be more attractive with good color combination instead of current white grey combo, as it looks dated now compared to overall ui and look of refined wazapp.
i second that... Its good idea developers.

The Following User Says Thank You to kumary For This Useful Post:
Posts: 665 | Thanked: 2,388 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Zagreb, Croatia
Media slip isn't fancy enough? We'll see what can be done...

Color managment is a nice idea. Should also depend on background.
This would only be auto mode, where you let the app calculate colors.

Manual mode is where you set all your colors.

I'll discuss it with others...

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to knobtviker For This Useful Post:
Posts: 494 | Thanked: 111 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by ruplee76 View Post
I agree with that text color in those bubbles but icons are fine now so no need to change those.

The Following User Says Thank You to Timpaxi For This Useful Post:
Posts: 594 | Thanked: 1,094 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Rhine
Originally Posted by knobtviker View Post

If you implement this new feature, you could call it "Ambiance"

Last edited by Leinad; 2012-11-23 at 15:25. Reason: typo

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Leinad For This Useful Post:
Posts: 118 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on May 2012 @ INDIA
Originally Posted by knobtviker View Post
Media slip isn't fancy enough? We'll see what can be done...

well i was talking about something like this..hope i am not asking too much, but like original meego ui
Attached Images

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
No no keep the small menu not open another window to select...just theme the small menu to follow system's theme or app background or whatever...

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp