Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 239 | Thanked: 70 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
what the hell is wrong with u coderus? i was not whining or complaining about anything... i just wrote down ideas... no need to say i should learn how whatsapp works... and i can remember that there were builts where a contact was automatically saved to my wazapp contacts when the person wrotes me a message and wasn't in contacts before, so for me this means it is possible... if it's not possible just say IT'S NOT POSSIBLE...
i didn't ask for colour mods or **** like this... i just wrote down impressions... i think it's allowed in a community like this or not?

thanks to knobtviker for your detailed answer...

- option to refresh media informations of a contact would be nice... in case i deleted some received media files like a pic it shouldn't be shown in contact information any more
...not needed, done automatically...

sure? not for me... deleted some pics of a contact and they are still shown in contact information...
also pictures if sent and deleted from gallery are still in contact information

- maybe subfolders for media files for every contact --> plus option to hide contacts media files from gallery

...no... We wont play shadow games...

don't know what you mean? it's just that they are not shown in gallery --> i like my gallery clean and lot of people send useless pics^^

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,700 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
Originally Posted by snooky View Post
- option to refresh media informations of a contact would be nice... in case i deleted some received media files like a pic it shouldn't be shown in contact information any more
...not needed, done automatically...

sure? not for me... deleted some pics of a contact and they are still shown in contact information...
also pictures if sent and deleted from gallery are still in contact information
we are sure. information about media removing automatically after removing message.

Originally Posted by snooky View Post
- maybe subfolders for media files for every contact --> plus option to hide contacts media files from gallery

...no... We wont play shadow games...

don't know what you mean? it's just that they are not shown in gallery --> i like my gallery clean and lot of people send useless pics^^
you can not receive media or remove received media.
or you can use your option for yourself: change wazapp path to hidden directory or remove wazapp folder from media harvester. it's easy.

and nothing wrong with me. i just tired about useless suggestions and comments here. of course i can not react on it and not comment it. i think its good way for me. i will make beta-testers whatsapp group and add some peoples inside it. and we will decide future of wazapp ideas closed from your eyes.

Last edited by coderus; 2012-11-24 at 18:19.

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
i will make beta-testers whatsapp group and add some peoples inside it. and we will decide future of wazapp ideas closed from your eyes.
That idea has some merit IMO, would cut back a lot of the crap here

The Following User Says Thank You to jalyst For This Useful Post:
Posts: 206 | Thanked: 112 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by knobtviker View Post
@Anthony1971:
Your reaction is seriously not cool.

Like I said before, this is an open source project.
If you want something changed, change it and commit for code evaluation.
Don't whine about it.
Yeah, not everybody codes... OK, mockups are fine too, but then be polite in asking about it.

Calling somebodies work childish just shows how much appreciation you have for the work itself.

I'm 100% sure people here can confirm we all listen to ideas, demands and criticism.
Github issue log at least shows it...
We all give our best to improve and resolve on those issues.

If that is not good enough for you, then I'm very sorry, move along, nothing to see here...
Thank u for your words Bojan @ I really miss Matias

The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony1971 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 239 | Thanked: 70 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
[QUOTE=coderus;1297933]we are sure. information about media removing automatically after removing message.

i wasn't talking about removing message, i was talking about removing file...

and when you are tired of people trying to help you should stop working on open source projects... you said your self you release your builds for testing... if you do this you should accept feedback...

i'm thankful for your releases and for your hard work... as i said, i never was whining here or said you should do things... i only say what i think could be done from my point of view as user..

so no need to answer like you did... answer like knobtviker or let it be...
if you don't respect me i don't respect you... easy way bro...

Originally Posted by rAsMi View Post
i want to know if the final stable full featured version close to come and when it will come? is it close?
i think everyone want to know that
just wait for release

Posts: 165 | Thanked: 59 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Italy
@Coderus (who wants me to use his releases )
In YOUR last release I noticed that everytime I exit the app, sounds are resetted to default system's sounds, even if I modify the option customizing.

The Following User Says Thank You to palikao For This Useful Post:
yes, already reported and fixed for next builds

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Your being recruited into a Wazapp Testers Group
if you interested write me a personal message with your phone (whatsapp) number

Last edited by coderus; 2012-11-25 at 09:35.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 226 | Thanked: 67 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Lebanon
hi dev
it can port this for wazapp
http://www.wesurfweb.com/whatsapp-troll.html

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp